By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu sales (11/2 – 11/8)

should keep the ps3 above the 360 worldwide. i think this week is the 360's last chance to outsell ps3 for the rest of this year. i see this week like this

us: 170,000 (walmart thingy)
europe: 60,000
japan: 5,000
total: 235,000

ps3

america: 100,000
europe: 110,000
japan: 40k
total: 250k!

next week 360 go down to about 170-200k

Around the Network
rafichamp said:
PS3 numbers will not dip during November, it should maintain around 30k in Japan, but the Wii will rise as most expect for November and first week of December. Then it is all PS3.

NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

peachbuggy said:
rafichamp said:
PS3 numbers will not dip during November, it should maintain around 30k in Japan, but the Wii will rise as most expect for November and first week of December. Then it is all PS3.

NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN.

no reason to ban your old account, would have been much more fun to post with it.

On topic: @Avinash

I love your posts this time around, they seem very neutral and non biased compared to two years ago.

Actually that was off topic, but nevertheless soriku I disagree

mM
peachbuggy said:
rafichamp said:

NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN.

Ok but which part? The wii rising in november or ps3 rulling december ? :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Is there a reason not to disagree? Its clear the points you made were somewhat invalid.

mM
Around the Network
ZorroX said:

@ClaudeLv250, you are very naive.
PS3 will go below 10k in Japan maybe, only before another pricecut.

2010 and beyond 3rd party lineup for each console:

PS3:
FFXIV, SO4 International, Front Mission Evolved, Yakuza 4, Ar Tonelico 3, Summon Night 5, Trinity: Zill'Ol, Nier, Lost Planet 2, Dead Rising 2, Super Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Solid Rising, Sengoku Basara 3 (superior version), Castlevania: Lords of Shadows, Dinasty Warriors: Troy, First of the North Star, End of Eternity, FFXIIIv, White Album, Last Rebellion, Quantum Theory, RE5: Alternate Edition.

There are alot of 1st/2nd party games.

PS3 now cost only 29,980 yen in Japan. I just don`t see, when PS3 will have time to drop below 10k.
Another question is Wii, will it not drop?

I don't think naive is the word you wanted to use if you were going to agree with me in the next line. I do think it applies to your response, along with stubborn, after going back into list wars considering your last software and hardware predictions.

PS3 will drop because that's what it always does. The Wii chugs along at a predictable rate while the PS3 is completely dependant on software bumps and price cuts to achieve high sales. The real test of the slim is not a software loaded period followed by a holiday season. It's the dry spell that'll happen afterwards, because that's the point where the PS3 always drops down to ridiculously low levels and the Wii leaves it in its dust even with modest weekly numbers.

ever since you started posting your hatred towards the PS3 has been great, and idk why

I criticized arrogant users and you pulled "PS3 hate" out of that? I'm pretty sure the SDF has better things to do...

Did somebody steal your lunch money

Nah, they killed his puppy.

Whoops! I guess not!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Oh Claude, it was just a joke. You to lighten up with your content.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I'll lighten up when Gabe Newell goes on a diet!

Of course he'd lighten up too!

lololololololololololololololololololol

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I wonder how much longer Marvelous can stay in business with their games selling like they are...Sakura Note looks good too, gives me a Contact vibe.

ClaudeLv250 said:

Whoops! I guess not!

I'm bored so keep'm coming man I could use a good laugh.