By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is anyone NOT Getting Modern Warfare 2 (JOIN the club)!!!!

i wont heard campagin is short i not to keen on mulitplayer so i will pass hopin and waitin for some good rpgs

Around the Network

I won't be buying it but then again I don't like FPSs so that doesn't mean much.

Signature goes here!

double post

PlaystaionGamer said:
i wish i hadnt, so im selling it (its shit) so annoyed i listened to the hype
so il be joining very soon (in a way) lol

why do you think its bad? Ive played some of the SP-v gd and about 2 hours of the MP-excellent!

No thanks, I ain't buying it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

I'm not getting it either, I just started Uncharted 2, still have Borderlands, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising and Brutal Legend to play. And eventually Left 4 Dead. And with GoW Collection in a week, I'll be busy until MAG

No, I won't be getting it. I think FPSs on consoles are horrid, generally, and my PC isn't very high-end.

I might try it on my brother's computer, but I kind of doubt it.

I'm not buying it, I'm not interested in FPS with that kind of realistic setting.

Beside, i do not buy Activision games, so, it's a win-win for me and me ^_^

I am choosing NSMBWii over MW2 this month and next month Metroid Prime Trilogy and Spirit Tracks on Christmas! I was gonna get the MW2 PC version but then my friend got it and he said it sucked. So i went over to play it, OMG it sucked like shit. Even the Reflex is better! (He got both!) Now he is selling that pile of crap and BS....

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

@Vetteman94

wow nice list of games coming up

@xen

Good, I knew I could count on you

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey