By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is anyone NOT Getting Modern Warfare 2 (JOIN the club)!!!!

I'm not getting the game, for the moment at least. My reasons are:

- Playing Dragon Age: Origin instead (on PC).
- Price point. for a 5 hour game, the asking price is Absolutely unreasonable. there is no way I'm touching the title until its dropped significantly.
- Had my fill for FPS game this year, COD:world at war (PC) and Killzone 2 (PS3) filled my tanks. I also regret buying the games at full price (still lower then MW2's asking price atm) considering both games were stupidly short.

(Note I own COD4 and COD:WAW, I enjoyed both games but frankly games like Demon's Souls, DA:O and even killzone 2 are better).

Around the Network

With an user score of 1.4 after 500 votes on metacritic pc gamers don't seem to be so happy with it. But as I'm sure it's a good game no matter what evil company made it I will likely get it on ps3

@GranTurismoHelperMax that means you r gonna get it later on and right now u r still playing it..GET OUTTA HERE YOU TARITOR this thread is only for TRAITORS DITCHING MW2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

I won't get Modern Warfare 2. Not a big shooter fan here. The not so standard war shooters like Bioshock, Fallout 3, Gears of War, Borderlands and Left 4 Dead are more my cup of tea.
But then again I didn't buy many games this year. 2010 will be much more interesting imho.

Vetteman94 said:
bonkers555 said:
I notice something. Almost everyone here who not getting it are PS3 fans.

Actually most of them are multi-console owners, only 2 or 3  have only a PS3

But most of them have a history of being bias toward PS3.

Around the Network
Dinges said:
I won't get Modern Warfare 2. Not a big shooter fan here. The not so standard war shooters like Bioshock, Fallout 3, Gears of War, Borderlands and Left 4 Dead are more my cup of tea.
But then again I didn't buy many games this year. 2010 will be much more interesting imho.

I dont mean to Ignorant....but your a 360 owner but you dont like shooters???.

@non-gravity

I can't see your Post!!!!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I wasn't going to, ordered dragon age on PS3 instead. Then saw it in sainsburys for £26 an thought what the hell! haven't played it yet but if its like the first i will play through twice and think whatever and put it on fleebay.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Xxain said:
PeteyPeeps said:
Ill join! ... RPG >>> FPS

THIS

THIS as well

bonkers555 said:
Vetteman94 said:
bonkers555 said:
I notice something. Almost everyone here who not getting it are PS3 fans.

Actually most of them are multi-console owners, only 2 or 3  have only a PS3

But most of them have a history of being bias toward PS3.

please tell me what the hell your trying to imply

say it out clearly, don't make these shrouded & stealthy jabs

come out & say what your thinking

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey