By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is anyone NOT Getting Modern Warfare 2 (JOIN the club)!!!!

well i havent bought it or any other cod games ever but idk im thinking bout tiring out  MW1 for the campaign and then gettin MW2 if i were to put online time in i would do it for MW2

i mean the campaigns or bout 10hrs for both game so it wont really suck up to much time and MW1 doesnt have trophies so just playing the story mode only wont really affect my trophy record and my records good i only have 2 games that are not 100% and there at like 80% and i waiting till X mas to play U2 so i dont have any games to keep me busy till then

but right now i dont have MW2 still thinkin if i should do it to see wat all the fuss is about maybe once the hype diyes down then i wont want it anymore

it just a FPS like all other FPS dont know why theres all this hype after reading this it really doesnt do much for fps genre

"But let's pretend the politics don't matter for a while and take a look at the single player campaign. And what rollicking good fun it is too. Call of Duty has never bothered with the kind of features you'd expect in a modern shooter such as cover mechanics. Heck there's not even the ability to peer round walls. As ever you'll get to watch your beautifully animated AI squadmates carry out such moves, but these aren't for you soldier"

dont know why the AI and CPU can do it but not the player that pisses me off

one thing to note is lot of games sporting this snow winter themeas of late

U2

MW2

BattleField Bad Company 2

Play Me

Around the Network

I bought the Kangaroo at sunset 2009 instead of MW2 - I'm sure it`s the better investment

It's about the same price, BUT there are only 4000 of them instead of Millions of MW2 copies. Yeah,in a few years you'll have some nice memorys and I have the pure cash.

Don't argue I would not have some fun with it

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

@bonkers555

bonkers555 said:
Vetteman94 said:
bonkers555 said:
I notice something. Almost everyone here who not getting it are PS3 fans.

Actually most of them are multi-console owners, only 2 or 3  have only a PS3

But most of them have a history of being bias toward PS3.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

muahhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...sorry

btw: I don't like CoD

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

kitler53 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
bonkers555 said:
Vetteman94 said:
bonkers555 said:

please tell me what the hell your trying to imply

say it out clearly, don't make these shrouded & stealthy jabs

come out & say what your thinking

that xbox is the shooter box and the ps3 is the RPG,action-adventure, racer box?

lol

@bonkers

no but you implied that

@xxain

actually like GTA4, atleast in UK ALL the ads only have a 360 logo at the end

but in the end it didn't hamper GTA4 sales in UK or Europe on the PS3

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
@bonkers555

bonkers555 said:
Vetteman94 said:
bonkers555 said:

Like I say, Most.

Phobos said:

I bought the Kangaroo at sunset 2009 instead of MW2 - I'm sure it`s the better investment

It's about the same price, BUT there are only 4000 of them instead of Millions of MW2 copies. Yeah,in a few years you'll have some nice memorys and I have the pure cash.

Don't argue I would not have some fun with it

that is probably the most interesting post i've read all day.  just wow.

@bonkers

Yet you have no way to back up that claim, which you used in a clear derrogative way. It's unnecessary stuff like that which start petty conflicts and flame wars in this forum. Don't complain later when someone takes a similar jab at you

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

all i gotta say is after playing Uncharted 2, my hype for this game really came down and after playing it i can see why. The single player campaign is terrible and isnt anywhere near Uncharted 2's level. As for the multiplayer i havent played it yet but it had better be a hell of a lot better than the single player otherwise it will just be another overhyped/overrated FPS game and Uncharted 2 will get my GOTY pick

lestatdark said:
@bonkers

Yet you have no way to back up that claim, which you used in a clear derrogative way. It's unnecessary stuff like that which start petty conflicts and flame wars in this forum. Don't complain later when someone takes a similar jab at you

Don't worry about me, I can take it.  Thanks for caring though.