By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is anyone NOT Getting Modern Warfare 2 (JOIN the club)!!!!

I never played a COD game and never will.

Catacomb Abyss, Doom, Dark Forces, Duke Nukem 3D, Unreal => that's my whole experience with FPS. I always used god mode for 3D sightseeing (does this cheat still exist in modern ego shooters?).

Around the Network

I'm not going to buy it.

I just picked it up this morning from the local rental store and just completed the story not 10 minutes ago.

@kitler53

I just try to have a good mix of assets..ähm hobbys I mean, of course.

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

@bonkers

That's ok, it's clear to see what were your intentions with your posts, this last one just confirmed that ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

NSMB Wii and Uncharted 2 for me. Never been a big CoD fan.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I allready have dragon age origins which is awesome and I won't be buying mw2.

Not getting it. Too busy playing Uncharted. Then Assassins Creed & God of War Collection come out on the same day.

Got Dragon Age, imported Agarest Generations of War, and buying GOW collection next week. So to answer, no i am not buying MW2.

I am not getting this because my PC isn't good enough and it's not on the Wii so it won't have the superior controls

what's wrong with the ps3 version melbye?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?