By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex League and friend code exchange

Im jealous of all of you... :(

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

FC = 1124-8601-3736

Y'all should add me. I'm going by the name of Arch Stanton.

Not quite as good as i was in World at War but i'm improving.

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."

i didnt receive the game today :'( the delivery company didnt find my house lol

so i wont participate tomorrow, but i will open a room on IM just in case.
I realy want this stuff :(

Ok, went to the local Walmart and got MW:R .. Dont have time to fire it up, as I have to head out, but will throw it on tonight and generate a FC to post here. BTW, I didnt know it had local 2p mode... that's pretty huge for me, as a buddy of mine likes to hang out and play games on the weekends.

Finally got it, l added everyone in the OP including LuStaysTru and my FC is 4728-2344-1837
Pls add me!

Around the Network

@ Paul

....all is fair in modern warfare.

;)

l got disconnected! damn it!

l guess l'll try single player...

MaxwellGT2000 said:
puffy said:
I've added everyone, I really need to play with you guys, my connection has been terrible in almost every game..

Whoa what are you running on dial up?

ADSL2+ 

I've had trouble with my connection before, my ISP, TPG, keeps telling me that it's because of the distance I am from the exchange but I checked the maps, I'm only 3-4 km's away.. Shouldn't make a huge difference.. 

Hey guys... you can pretty much thank Maxwell for me buying this game on a whim.

Okay... so my FC is 034801491979 and my name is Smeags. Hope to you guys on the battlefield (killing me... a lot.)

@Arch Stanton

You killed me a lot of times today already.

EDIT: Let's see, I've added Paul, Maxwell, Chrizum, Cougarman, Uno, GianCarmen, Puffy, Juned_31, Batmeistergen, and Mr. Arch himself.