By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex League and friend code exchange

I just added all you guys.

MaxwellGT2000 - "MaxwellGT" FC (4640-5553-2403)
Paul - "chaz" FC (3961-4479-0571)
Chrizum - FC (3272-0276-8925)
Cougarman - FC (3904-7322-8066)
uno - "Eastwood" FC (0913-9083-2319)
GianCarmen - "Carmen" FC (3052-4279-4089) This one is mine
puffy - FC (2294-0294-4412)
juned_31 - FC (1333-9511-5244)

Around the Network

I should a have a few extra bucks this weekend. Might pick up the game and join the fight. Will keep yas posted.

Hi everyone just wanted to keep you updated on who i have added. here is the list of who i have added:

MaxwellGT2000 - "MaxwellGT" FC (4640-5553-2403)
Paul - "chaz" FC (3961-4479-0571)
Chrizum - FC (3272-0276-8925)
Cougarman - FC (3904-7322-8066)
uno - "Eastwood" FC (0913-9083-2319)
GianCarmen - "Carmen" FC (3052-4279-4089) This one is mine
puffy - FC (2294-0294-4412)

Anyone on this list who has not added me, please do add me.
My Friend code is:

1333-9511-5244

Just clarifying that I have added every one on the list. Not sure if you have all added me back yet. I am really struggling at the moment. Just got killed 14 times with no kills. I am trying to work out why I can't hit anyone. Am I Mark Bozon?

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

^ahah maybe you should go back to the conduit, "IGN's best FPS for the wii"

I'm still waiting for my copy, its in Madrid right now (500km to go!!). Hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow so i can participate the weekly league this Saturday. If i can make it i'll open an IM room Saturday at ~9pm GMT.

Around the Network

Its sad times for me, eh nun?

I've had some better games, but I am jealous of anyone with a ratio over 1. I'm somewhere below that at the moment. A long way below. This happened on WaW as well, though I did eventually get decent/average.

Anyone got any advice?

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

use noob tubes!!! :P

I still have ratio less than 1 on waw and i don't mind, its just so fun. lately my K/D ratio on each session as been 1st game: k=4-9 d=12-20; 2nd game: k=5-8 d=2-3; 3rd game: k=4-6 d=1-2 ...

Nooble dooble dooooo!

Glad to see I'm not alone in the pwned department.

Yes.

bazmeistergen said:
Its sad times for me, eh nun?

I've had some better games, but I am jealous of anyone with a ratio over 1. I'm somewhere below that at the moment. A long way below. This happened on WaW as well, though I did eventually get decent/average.

Anyone got any advice?

I started using the AK47 for a while and didn't have steady aim on and I started sucking ass. I switched back to the MP5 and put steady aim back on and I'm doing much better.

I also find that the cursor is harder to make out then it was in WAW. It also sometimes drifts into the gun sight of some gun animations when you're turning right. When you turn back left I sometimes find that I'm still tracking down the gun sight instead of watching the cursor. The MP5 doesn't have that problem.

I've also noticed that while playing this and WAW, sometimes hits don't register. That's probably more of an internet connection thing then a problem with the game but it can be quite frustrating. Some days it seems like everything I point at dies while other days I can empty a clip into a guys back from 5 feet away and he turns around and knifes me.

The majority of the people online also seem to be very good with the wiis controls. Since the game received no hype the initial people who bought it were probably really into WAW, so you are playing for the most part against very good players and very few people who are trying out their first wii shooter.

puffy said:
I've added everyone, I really need to play with you guys, my connection has been terrible in almost every game..

Whoa what are you running on dial up?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000