By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex League and friend code exchange

I'll add the new frienders sometime today. I'm going to be at a party tonight, but will see if you're still online when I get back.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

Everyone on this list has been added up to Smeags!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Alright everyone is added to the list, forgot that I have something to do today, so basically if you have the league game tomorrow, just have one person report it to me and I'll post it up in the OP.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

What time is it supposed to be at?

Uhm I said something about 3-5PM EST is fine with me, but there was a few other suggestions I believe, everyone can take a vote real quick if they want XD

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

I have added

MaxwellGT2000
Paul
Chrizum
Cougarman
GianCarmen
puffy
juned_31
bazmeistergen
LuStaysTru
CARBONERO
Smeags

Let's hope a few more VGCers realise how good this game is on the little white box. Idiot reviews don't help.

Yes.

I added everybody!

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."

Only one person was online today at 3, forget what their name was but we played for awhile. The people who are interested in some private matches should really set up a time that would work for everyone and try to show up.

Hello everyone i have added all of you please add Me, My CDMW name is Exsudis Thnx !!!!!

My FC is 082137149612