By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex League and friend code exchange

added everyone in the list

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

Hows the frame-rate? IGN really bitched about that, and personally i rather have an ugly game that runs smooth, than a pretty game that runs on square wheels. Better/worse than Wii WAW?

Voltaire said:
Hows the frame-rate? IGN really bitched about that, and personally i rather have an ugly game that runs smooth, than a pretty game that runs on square wheels. Better/worse than Wii WAW?

Better for sure, I still need to take it online, but honestly the only time I had hiccups is a few loading objects and when there are big enviornments with a lot of effects going on it can chug just a bit.  Honestly I'd ignore Bozon on this one, he's probably really bad at the game since he can't seem to aim the controller (he's been complaining about not being able to hit anything while a lot of people have no problem at all, funny how that works) If you liked W@W its better in every way, if you didn't rent this one and see how you like it it improved on everything and quite possibly the best shooter on Wii now.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Ok I added everyone, I'll post on your wall if you don't add me back :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Well thats good. As long as its comparable to WaWs framrate, then ill be happy enough. Besides, i need a competant shooter, The Conduit isnt cutting it.

Around the Network

I added everyone, had some games with Uno, pretty fun but I was getting my ass handed to me. My kill ratio went from 1.7 to 1.3 in one evening :( for a while it seemed like I just couldn't kill anyone.

I've added everyone, I really need to play with you guys, my connection has been terrible in almost every game..

@paul

I forgot your name was Chaz. So use to your "popo" alias. We had some good matches.

For the record I am trading in WAWii. MWii is just too good. I already have a problem where I dont want to put the controller down.....ever.

^ you were playing against me at one point and killed me a bunch of times in a row :(

I thought we were friends.

Wait, this game is out now?