By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Modern Warfe 2 Graphics. Give it a rest. It's awesome.

MW2 is 60fps, KZ2 is 30fps... enough said.

30fps is unplayable at competitive level. I do not care about the graphics... framerates reigns supreme in first person shooters. It is the only thing that matter. That, and draw distance!

People playing first person shooters on consoles have become used to 30fps, I don't even know how you guys can accept this as a "standard". It is unplayable.

Around the Network

@NKAJ

Im not talking about MP, Ever dev makes a game around SP then MP.

is there a video that compares mw2's graphics in ps3 and 360? becauze i think 360 looks way better, i own the ps3 version

I think it looks great... the only thing that bothers me really is the death animations in Multiplayer... in surtaint cases the dead body just turns to mush... it looked a lot better in CoD4

b0ub0u said:

MW2 is 60fps, KZ2 is 30fps... enough said.

30fps is unplayable at competitive level. I do not care about the graphics... framerates reigns supreme in first person shooters. It is the only thing that matter. That, and draw distance!

People playing first person shooters on consoles have become used to 30fps, I don't even know how you guys can accept this as a "standard". It is unplayable.

I've been playing KZ2 since it launched, and have always come back for more....so I'm really perplexed as to what you're talking about

Around the Network

MW2 looks only good, is only 600p and Physics and AI is very bad.

KZ2, MGS4, Uncharted 2, Gears 2 and others are much better.

So if half of the audience is saying a multi-platform game has amazing graphics.

And if the other half is saying that certain exclusives have better graphics...

Which side am I going to believe?

dorbin2009 said:
So if half of the audience is saying a multi-platform game has amazing graphics.

I can just say that even on PC with the highest settings possible MW2 doesn't look better than KZ2 to my eyes. ( I play MW2 with PC..) I really don't know how anyone can claim that X360 version of MW2 looks better than KZ2. It can be better game overall for many but graphically it just isn't at the same level.

KillerMan said:
dorbin2009 said:

I can just say that even on PC with the highest settings possible MW2 doesn't look better than KZ2 to my eyes. ( I play MW2 with PC..) I really don't know how anyone can claim that X360 version of MW2 looks better than KZ2. It can be better game overall for many but graphically it just isn't at the same level.

You must have a rubbish PC then.....

FKNetwork said:
KillerMan said:
dorbin2009 said:

You must have a rubbish PC then.....

you must be pretty desperate to start saying that.

I htink we can see most people here think mw2 graphics are below or perhaps on par with killzone 2...a few think toehrwise and its funny how they come directly from the microsoft camp

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"