By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Modern Warfe 2 Graphics. Give it a rest. It's awesome.

libellule said:
dsister44 said:
klaudkil said:
dsister44 said:
klaudkil said:
what... everyone that says codmw2 on the console's looks better than kz2 on the ps3 NEEDS to buy a ps3 with killzone2 and play it!
what a dumpasses...mw2 is not near killzone2

I have Killzone 2. And the game's visuals are not that appealing. I can think of 10 just off the top of my head that I think look better

thn you should buy a hd tv  and play it again.. your just saying bullshit if you think killzone2 GRAPHICS! are not good... maybe the artstyl is not of you likeing but thats not what the starter of the topic is saying

I have my Ps3 connected to a 35 in TV with an HDMI cable. A much nicer TV then I have my 360 plugged into. Killzone 2 just looks ugly. There are more colors than grey, and black. Maybe somebody should tell Geurilla

hum, that sounds artistic style to me, not technical achivement

yea he's cracy... he didnt play the game as he would know their is also red and white and yellow....and yea.. i mean... on a planet that is always dark and from a nations that feeds of war! everything is like happy happy joy joy

Around the Network

@dsister44
1. KZ2 is one of the most technically advanced games this gen. So no, you can't name 10 better looking games.
2. If you want a colorful game, go buy my little ponies for the Wii and stop moaning.

klaudkil said:
libellule said:
dsister44 said:
klaudkil said:
dsister44 said:
klaudkil said:
what... everyone that says codmw2 on the console's looks better than kz2 on the ps3 NEEDS to buy a ps3 with killzone2 and play it!
what a dumpasses...mw2 is not near killzone2

I have Killzone 2. And the game's visuals are not that appealing. I can think of 10 just off the top of my head that I think look better

thn you should buy a hd tv  and play it again.. your just saying bullshit if you think killzone2 GRAPHICS! are not good... maybe the artstyl is not of you likeing but thats not what the starter of the topic is saying

I have my Ps3 connected to a 35 in TV with an HDMI cable. A much nicer TV then I have my 360 plugged into. Killzone 2 just looks ugly. There are more colors than grey, and black. Maybe somebody should tell Geurilla

hum, that sounds artistic style to me, not technical achivement

yea he's cracy... he didnt play the game as he would know their is also red and white and yellow....and yea.. i mean... on a planet that is always dark and from a nations that feeds of war! everything is like happy happy joy joy

oh, wait, that is not my point.

dsister44 thinks what he wants, he can prefer colored world to mostly grey world

but, here, the discussion was mostly about "technical achievement", nothing more, nothing less

and it seems KZ2 is still somewhere in the Top3 of the console game

Time to Work !

MW2 is a 8.5
Killzone 2 is a 9.0
Uncharted 2 is a 10
The end.

Squilliam said:
How can you say Killzone 2 has better lighting when so much of it was prebaked?

You say this as if almost every game out there doesn't use pre-baked lighting.

@ Selnor:  GameTrailers didn't say that the game looked almost as good as Uncharted 2.  They said that the attention to detail is almost as good as Uncharted 2.  Graphically, they said that while the game still looks stunning, "the wow factor has been quelled a bit."

EDIT:  BTW, I think MW2 looks fantastic, even if the engine is showing it's age.

Around the Network

I just played MW2 for a few hours and while it does look great (Particulary the animation and explosions) it doesn't look as good as Killzone 2 or Uncharted 2. The game does kick ass and I can't wait to dive into the special ops tonight.

bRoKeN said:
all this guy does is take jabs at ps3 then looks like a idiot

lol, No, I don't. I know what I like. And that is colors. And if you guys read my post I said "I think"

dobby985 said:
@dsister44
1. KZ2 is one of the most technically advanced games this gen. So no, you can't name 10 better looking games.
2. If you want a colorful game, go buy my little ponies for the Wii and stop moaning.

I said games that "I think" look better. Please read my posts. 

2. I have all the colorful games I want.  Valkyria Chronicles, LBP, Viva Pinata, Earth Defense, Halo 3, The Maw, Critter Crunch, Kameo, and many more. 

it's not even close to the uncharted 1.
or let alone killzone 2 or mgs4.

and killzone 2 have better lighting due deffered rendering.

I'm going to attempt to boil down all 3 pages of this thread into one post:

360 Fan: RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

PS3 Fan: RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

Jesus H. Christ

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League