By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Looks like sony's fate is not SEALED this month...

Cool.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

I swear, America has more Wal-Marts than hospitals

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
I swear, America has more Wal-Marts than hospitals

Yeah I think so.  I know there's 4 Wal Marts I can go to where I live and I know of only 2 hospitals.  Kind of sad.

@ kantor
lol

wow
now im gonna call all 3500 walmarts to make sure

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Around the Network

I tried to pick up a 360 on that sale, I got to walmart around 7am in the morning since I have work on Saturday anyways. There were like people camping in the electronics section all the way around all the aisles. I knew if i waited they would have been out of 360s before I got to the counter, so I didn't bother... Oh well was only arcade unit anyways, when I get a 360 I'd like to get all that it has to offer.

PSN: HobsonA

XBL: HobsonA

Who said Sony's fate was sealed? Why would there fate sealed?

lol @ walmart

it always cracks me up how massive that retail chain is.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Pock3R said:
all those 360s are flooding ebay and craigslist right now....so it wont make a difference down the road, it will all slow down until ebay gets back to its normal number of 360s

Urge to violate ToS 10/10 -_- Dude you must be joking right...you do know the deal is buy a 360, get a 100 dollar gift card...not buy a 360 for 100 dollars and turn it around on ebay for 50 bucks. Buy a 360 for 199 but whatever....if you really think this is wat people are doing why don't you go jump on it to make some easy money..call me when you're bankrupt.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Holy F#&k
Some people have ABSOLUTELY no life.
Pity.
Play some games guys, as long as it lasts.
Cause job, family and obligations are coming. And stop wasting your time cross checking statistic info.
God, I'm almost shocked by this thread.
And why is it in MS section?
It should be in "NO LIFE" section...