By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Looks like sony's fate is not SEALED this month...

nightsurge said:
killuminiti said:

we even though i think the demand is there, I think long terms sales will show it better because as you can see: alot of people are buying just to put it up on ebay

Which are immediately bought by new 360 owners.... your point?

Well he assumes people purchase it off eBay and throw it in the garbage. Its not like people use the things they buy off eBay.

Around the Network

Hmmmm im confused is it a 1 day deal or 1 week????

^I'm not sure, I'm going to call those stores back and ask for managers.
If my first calls were accurately responded to, it could mean that some stores are doing it for a week and some are just for a day.

I called 3 other stores and they said "it's only while we have stock and we will not be getting any stock in for the rest of the week".
However, all three stores said "whoever said it's only for one day was just guessing, it's all week long for stores that are getting stock".

eBay doesn't seemed to be flooded with 360's unless 50 is a high number.

Around the Network

People are getting mad over my post? What the heck? I said what it is, you can get a 360 arcade for $99 in walmart, and on amazon (well yesterday).

mM
theprof00 said:

I called 3 other stores and they said "it's only while we have stock and we will not be getting any stock in for the rest of the week".
However, all three stores said "whoever said it's only for one day was just guessing, it's all week long for stores that are getting stock".

LOL you got mixed asnwers there but in the VGC news at front it clearly says 1 day deal.....who's telling the truth.

leo-j said:
People are getting mad over my post? What the heck? I said what it is, you can get a 360 arcade for $99 in walmart, and on amazon (well yesterday).

Accept you can't.  Just Amazon.  Walmart it's still $199.

newtgat said:

You seriously went through all that  to prove your point?

ROTFLMBO. That statement is so full of win. I guess he wanted to prove Sony's fate wasn't sealed after all.

Maybe the OP should write or e-mail Sony and tell the mothership what an excellent act of defense for the royal Sony forces he did.

Still, I laughed another 5 minutes on this one - and Gearbox's 'ps3 sold 120Kish this week in america? niceeee' thread.

I need my Provential inhaler for this foolishness I see. Haha.

PullusPardus said:
oh wow its $99 ? man i wish i live in america, thats too cheap.

It's $213 for an Arcade. After you pay the $213, you get  a $100 giftcard. I should know - I particpated in the deal and have my $100 GC and my 360 to prove it.