By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Looks like sony's fate is not SEALED this month...

Ah, Thanks TheProf00

Around the Network
Lord Flashheart said:
So it's down to the sellers choice if they include tax in the price.
Do they have to include the price+tax in the small print anywhere in the price tag as well?

No. Just the initial price.

@ Theprof. Perhaps most of the people Adobe meets online ARE fanboys... 

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Well if the Wal-Mart sale didn't boost the 360 enough, MW2 may have.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

ok or is this just to piss 360 fans off?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Like I said, I called round lake beach,IL wal-mart 847-265-3868

It was only a 5 hr sale from 8Am to 1PM sat. nov 7. So I don't know what kind of sale you are talking about being all week long. they said they only had 25  xbox's. SO I THINK YOU ARE JUST MAKING THINGS UP AS YOU GO ALONG or IT's DIFFERENT TO IT'S LOCATION.

OH YEA, IT'S PAY $200 FOR A XBOX ARCADE AND GET A $100 GIFT CARD TO WALMART. IF YOU RETURN IT YOU HAVE TO BRING THE GIFT CARD BACK WITH THE RECIEPT AND XBOX.

SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

Around the Network

I skipped a couple of pages (haha, I know, I knock on people for it, but I don't have a lot of time right now) but in regards to the xboxs popping up on ebay, it's not because of the walmart deal.

It is because of this.
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2009/11/cheap-to-good-home-used-360-pirated-games-slightly-banned.ars

r505Matt said:
I skipped a couple of pages (haha, I know, I knock on people for it, but I don't have a lot of time right now) but in regards to the xboxs popping up on ebay, it's not because of the walmart deal.

It is because of this.
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2009/11/cheap-to-good-home-used-360-pirated-games-slightly-banned.ars
Yep all those modded xbox's