By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - People are so ignorant that I get cracked up by it everyday...

Annoys me to find out that after arguing for your sake because on the face of things you are in the right, that you actually did probably do this to troll. Sigh, I'm not mad, just disappointed.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
psrock said:
madkiller posted 06/11/2009, 04:30
Sony and the PS3 both suck ass...
Delete | Message | Wall-To-Wall

/THREAD

You are a troll, a bitter, angry one.

y'know Madkiller, just because it's on someone's wall doesn't mean it isn't trolling anymore.

You notice the date?

"If you don't like me, bite me!"

3 days ago? Hell if it's a week old I might leave it be, but 3 days?

why are you guys shocked (@CGI & montana)

this guy HAs made threads flaming PS3 before & HAS been banned for it before too

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It doesn't make a bit of difference in this thread. That was 3 days ago, was a personal message directed at a specific person that gets away with some serious trolling and flaming without being banned and I am not the one that brought it into an unrelated thread which is against the rules. Not to mention that it is a personal attack, trolling and flaming all in one...

"If you don't like me, bite me!"

Around the Network

Hahaha im laughing so hard at the above. Trying so hard to clinch to his VGC account :D

Troll exposed. Now can you unlock my "happy I don't pay for online gaming" thread?

The denial just keeps going.

You've been exposed for your bias, and it's pretty obvious what your intentions are. My advice to you is to stop posting here and let your mediocre thread sink into the deep depths of the forum before it destroys what little integrity you ever had.

Then again, that's just my advice. I'm sure people will look past that and view you more highly upon your exceptional posting history.

well this has deteriorated beyond hope. c'est la vie.