By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Microsoft has sealed Sony's fate in november....

Tridrakious said:
STAGE you're a moron.

Halo Reach is not going to push systems. There have already been 3 Halo games on the 360. Reach will not, NOT push 360 sales. It will sell quite a few million copies of software though.

God of War III is the first PS3 God of War game. The Collection is just remastered PS2 games that will pretty much only sell to the diehard GoW fans. God of War III has a very good shot at being a system seller.

While ODST is an expansion pack. It is also a full game. Campaign and multiplayer.

Sony has a much strong 2010 line up than Microsoft and Nintendo. Hands down.

I am not like the people around here. I believe in giving second chances because the rules around here can be a bit stringent. Call me a name again and I will have you banned. You need to learn to control your emotions.

1. Which one of those three Halo games you mentioned sold consoles? Was it not the main storyline of the franchise in a full game and not a side story or a unfinished product? Halo Reach will be the second main story franchise of the new gen for the Xbox 360. The other  two were side stories.

2. I don't care if God of War was the 8th god of war on PS3, it will not sell as well as you hope. The only people who care about God of War as always have been people who already owned consoles. God of War hasn't sold as stellar as you candy coat it for such a "heavy hitter".

3. ODST may have been publicized and sold as a full game, but I know better. The ballad of Gay Tony is a expansion and it has more hours of storyline in it than that game. You pay $40 for both 'The Ballad of Gay Tony' and 'Lost and Damned' whic equates to nearly 20 hours of gameplay in both games combined. As I said, I know better. The multiplayer made the difference, because  the majority of people paying full price for six hours of campaign no matter how good it is. It's lucky it had the name Halo on it or else it wouldn't have achieved those sales.

4. Nintendo doesn't have much of a lineup, but seriously, but Xbox 360 and the PS3 will both have great lineups. I don't care what you think in your little subjective mind. Microsoft has bigger sales potential for their titles.

Sonys Lineup AAA 2010: FFXIII Versus, Heavy Rain, GT5, M.A.G. (if it does launch in 2010), God of War 3. The Last Guardian.

Microsoft Lineup AAA 2010: Halo Reach, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake, Splinter Cell: Conviction, MECHWARRIOR, Crackdown 2.

Microsoft has seven AAA titles plus the unannounced titles from Rare which they haven't unveiled yet. Sony has 6.

Around the Network
Tridrakious said:
Hus I try.

Logic will eventually prevail.

You're agreeing with one of the most biased PS3 fanboys on these forums.

STAGE you are in the Sony Discussion forums.

I have yet to see a post from you that says anything good or positive about Sony, unless in some way it makes Microsoft better.

I don't care if I get banned. Me and several other people here are tired of the crap gushing out of you. I'm just not sitting back and watching.

Go ahead and get the mods on me. I've done nothing wrong and I stand what I've said.

And STAGE you're the most anti-Sony person in this forum.

Tridrakious said:
STAGE you are in the Sony Discussion forums.

I have yet to see a post from you that says anything good or positive about Sony, unless in some way it makes Microsoft better.

I don't care if I get banned. Me and several other people here are tired of the crap gushing out of you. I'm just not sitting back and watching.

Go ahead and get the mods on me. I've done nothing wrong and I stand what I've said.

What are you, apart of some army? Get a life. This isn't worth going crazy over and I am starting to fear for your sanity. I have my PS3 and I don't hate the games I buy for it. I bash Sony because naturally they are assholes. Kaz Hirai is a dick, Jack Tretton is blind and linear in argument and Ken Kutaragi is a genius yet a fool for putting so much hardware in the PS3 to take the focus off of the gaming. They dodge hard questions every game show whilst Microsoft answers all the hardball questions. They have some serious balls and that is why I have gained respect for their PR. As for games, there is no longer a reason to complain about the PS3's lineup. My problem with Sony followers is that they make themselves seem like a cult swarming over internet sites and praising Sony like its some god. I would truly love to see Sony fans from the east act like Sony fans from the west, but rarely ever do I see it. The Japanese know they make great products and they don't have to brag about it. Microsoft's Aaron Greenberg is the only person on the Microsoft crew I really must raise an eyebrow towards, because he makes large threats in Sony's direction which I doubt he can one hundred percent back up. In conclusion, being in the Sony forums doesn't mean kiss Sony's ass, it means discuss Sony's products, progress or Sony matters. I own their product and have a right to be critical if I damn well please.

P.S.

You just contradicted yourself. You stated that you don't care if you get banned, signifying an understanding of your actions, then you stated that you did nothing wrong.

You love fighting losing battles.....don't you?

Around the Network
Tridrakious said:
And STAGE you're the most anti-Sony person in this forum.

Yes, I am so anti-Sony that I own the system and play the games and I guess you missed my 2009-2010 most anticipated list. Yes...you have me all figured out.

I said that I don't care if I get banned, on the basis of not being the mods. They can ban me if they want.

I have looked at your 09-10 list. Mostly multi-platform and 360 exclusive games.

Tridrakious said:
I said that I don't care if I get banned, on the basis of not being the mods. They can ban me if they want.

I have looked at your 09-10 list. Mostly multi-platform and 360 exclusive games.

You really like making yourself look bad don't you? You missed the PS3 exclusives in God of War 3, Final Fantasy XIII Versus, Heavy Rain, and I stated Uncharted 2 (but I recently bought that one). You must  be tired, because your eyes are looking in the wrong places. Maybe you should reread when you wake up.

P.S.

What you said is what you said. I don't care which basis you want to twist it in now. It was still a contradiction.

whatever said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Vetteman94 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
reaver_x said:

i really dont care how they do this month b/c in the long run it wont last. For a majority of next year a lot of the major titles will be on PS3 and multiplats are already starting to sell better on PS3. Apart from Mass effect 2, i dont see that many titles coming next year for the 360 in fact it looks pretty dismal to say the least

Lets see next year Fable 3, Halo Reach, Crackdown 2, Mechwarrior, Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake and more games will be coming out next  year. Microsofts most impressive AAA fleet will be unveiled next year. I hope they don't announce any secret games at E3 because Microsoft will definitely have the best 2010. Sony's major games next year are FFXIII Versus and GT, while Microsoft has Halo Reach, Mass Effect 2 and Fablee 3 as three power hitters.

GoWIII isnt a major Sony game?   Thats news to me

God of War III will majorly sell to people who have PS3. GT will be the PS3's only console pusher next year. Mass Effect 2 and Halo Reach will push consoles. Of course Halo Reach will do the bulk of the work.

In what strange universe do you live in?

In a universe with weak arguments and fucked up milestones:P

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Tridrakious said:
STAGE you're a moron.

Halo Reach is not going to push systems. There have already been 3 Halo games on the 360. Reach will not, NOT push 360 sales. It will sell quite a few million copies of software though.

God of War III is the first PS3 God of War game. The Collection is just remastered PS2 games that will pretty much only sell to the diehard GoW fans. God of War III has a very good shot at being a system seller.

While ODST is an expansion pack. It is also a full game. Campaign and multiplayer.

Sony has a much strong 2010 line up than Microsoft and Nintendo. Hands down.

I am not like the people around here. I believe in giving second chances because the rules around here can be a bit stringent. Call me a name again and I will have you banned. You need to learn to control your emotions.

1. Which one of those three Halo games you mentioned sold consoles? Was it not the main storyline of the franchise in a full game and not a side story or a unfinished product? Halo Reach will be the second main story franchise of the new gen for the Xbox 360. The other  two were side stories.

2. I don't care if God of War was the 8th god of war on PS3, it will not sell as well as you hope. The only people who care about God of War as always have been people who already owned consoles. God of War hasn't sold as stellar as you candy coat it for such a "heavy hitter".

3. ODST may have been publicized and sold as a full game, but I know better. The ballad of Gay Tony is a expansion and it has more hours of storyline in it than that game. You pay $40 for both 'The Ballad of Gay Tony' and 'Lost and Damned' whic equates to nearly 20 hours of gameplay in both games combined. As I said, I know better. The multiplayer made the difference, because  the majority of people paying full price for six hours of campaign no matter how good it is. It's lucky it had the name Halo on it or else it wouldn't have achieved those sales.

4. Nintendo doesn't have much of a lineup, but seriously, but Xbox 360 and the PS3 will both have great lineups. I don't care what you think in your little subjective mind. Microsoft has bigger sales potential for their titles.

Sonys Lineup potentially AAA 2010: FFXIII Versus, Heavy Rain, GT5, M.A.G. (if it does launch in 2010), God of War 3. The Last Guardian, Modnation racers, ape escape hd and agent

Microsoft Lineup potentially AAA 2010: Halo Reach, Fable III,  Mass Effect 2,  Alan Wake, Splinter Cell: Conviction, MECHWARRIOR, Crackdown 2.

Microsoft has seven AAA titles plus the unannounced titles from Rare which they haven't unveiled yet. Sony has 6.

Probably some other for Ms as well.Alot of new ip's on there so hard to tell if they will be AAA. The Fable, mechwarrior and crackdown franchises have never reaced 90+ metascore before, so will be interesting to see. Only the first spliner cell ranked AAA if i recall correctly. Mass effect 2, Alan wake, splinter cell conviction are not exclusive according to vgcharts rules. Dont know about Mechwarrior is it coming for the pc?