By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Microsoft has sealed Sony's fate in november....

if 360 is able to sale more this week, its ok, i mean look at what they had to do, a 200 dolloe 360, then they give you 100 back, ms is getting despirate. they can have a week. the ps3 will stay consistant.

Around the Network
kazuyamishima said:
@S.T.A.G.E:
Like you there were so many people saying that Forza 3 will boost the 360 sales a lot, have you seen a huge boost in the 360 sales with the release of Forza 3?

Mass Effect 2 isn´t that strong, even M.A.G a new ip has more preorders in America than Mass Effect, even Halo 3: ODST just push 13% up 360 sales (18k more consoles), and Halo 3 ODST really had a lot of advertising, and you said that god of war III isn´t that strong?

Why do people use title that isn't a full game as an argument. Congrats to M.A.G. for getting more preorders than MW2, but it wont outsell it LTD. God of War is a strong title in the AAA rankings as i've said before, but that game is mainly for core established PS3 owners. If it sells consoles it will be extremmely small. GT5 and Halo Reach will be the console sellers on 2010.

well, the black Wii launches soon/has launched in Others, so Sony will have some stiff competition there too (although so will x360 for the very same reason imo)
interesting times indeed...

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

lhill81 said:
if 360 is able to sale more this week, its ok, i mean look at what they had to do, a 200 dolloe 360, then they give you 100 back, ms is getting despirate. they can have a week. the ps3 will stay consistant.

How may I ask is Microsoft getting desperate? Their game changer will occur next year, so all they have to do is hold Sony off in the holiday season until then.

whatever said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Vetteman94 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
reaver_x said:

i really dont care how they do this month b/c in the long run it wont last. For a majority of next year a lot of the major titles will be on PS3 and multiplats are already starting to sell better on PS3. Apart from Mass effect 2, i dont see that many titles coming next year for the 360 in fact it looks pretty dismal to say the least

Lets see next year Fable 3, Halo Reach, Crackdown 2, Mechwarrior, Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake and more games will be coming out next  year. Microsofts most impressive AAA fleet will be unveiled next year. I hope they don't announce any secret games at E3 because Microsoft will definitely have the best 2010. Sony's major games next year are FFXIII Versus and GT, while Microsoft has Halo Reach, Mass Effect 2 and Fablee 3 as three power hitters.

GoWIII isnt a major Sony game?   Thats news to me

God of War III will majorly sell to people who have PS3. GT will be the PS3's only console pusher next year. Mass Effect 2 and Halo Reach will push consoles. Of course Halo Reach will do the bulk of the work.

In what strange universe do you live in?

One that owns a PS3 and a 360 unlike you who own a PS3 and a Wii.

Around the Network

can't wait until the arcade goes free.
I'll pick one up by then.

STAGE you're a moron.

Halo Reach is not going to push systems. There have already been 3 Halo games on the 360. Reach will not, NOT push 360 sales. It will sell quite a few million copies of software though.

God of War III is the first PS3 God of War game. The Collection is just remastered PS2 games that will pretty much only sell to the diehard GoW fans. God of War III has a very good shot at being a system seller.

While ODST is an expansion pack. It is also a full game. Campaign and multiplayer.

Sony has a much strong 2010 line up than Microsoft and Nintendo. Hands down.

Even if the 360 wins for november PS3 will come back on top for December by a little bit. Except i expect it to be supply constrained so 360 might just have a chance to outsell it

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Tridrakious said:
STAGE you're a moron.

Halo Reach is not going to push systems. There have already been 3 Halo games on the 360. Reach will not, NOT push 360 sales. It will sell quite a few million copies of software though.

QFT

Some just dont get it or dont want to get it, either way such foolishness should not be tolerated.

Go dude go.

Hus I try.

Logic will eventually prevail.