By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: The Dumbest Guys in the Room

One-More-Round said:
What a retard! Ps3 sells for profit, dont you read any freaking posts? Mroject Natal is a new version of PS eye! isn't it? so who's the dumbest guy in the room now? you

Natal is not the PSeye. It is far more intuative than the PSeye. Natal can be used for businesses and gaming alike.

Around the Network

WTF thread is screwed up but anyway.. It's because Samsung are Korean so their currency puts them in a far better position than Sony and Sumsung have better management.

That's it, end of discussion.

puffy said:
WTF thread is screwed up but anyway.. It's because Samsung are Korean so their currency puts them in a far better position than Sony and Sumsung have better management.

Um no. Samsung makes superior products to Sony (the majority of them) and the sell them for fair prices compared. Panasonic is even destroying Sony.

I agree with most, but giving online away free is something they have to do. I have a 360 and I'm not paying for gold, because it pisses me off that I have to pay to play games I've already payed for. If Sony made only pay to play, I wouldn't even consider the PS3 before it was dirt, dirt cheap. Maybe 3-4 yers from now? I'd say it would be a much better idea for Sony to keep the online free and keep people like me actually intrested in getting a PS3.

scruffybunny said:
MontanaHatchet said:
I'll tell it from the perspective of someone who owns all of the consoles.

The 360 has great online, and I pay 50 bucks a year for it.

The PS3 and Wii have free online gaming.

I pay 50 bucks a year for online gaming for the PS3, 360, and Wii.

That's a great deal, and I'm one happy camper.

This is incredibly idiotic, if you only have a PS3, your online fee would be zero. Why don't you split that $50 into 3 parts and mail $16.666666666 to to Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo. WTF.

Couldn't agree more. I was shaking my head at that reply. And the people who actually felt the need to post that it was good logic ... wow.

Around the Network

If sony does copy MS and charge us for sum stupid stuff such as twiter or face book and try to use it to make it seem thier service is better then Im going to get me a Nintendo console from that day and on.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
puffy said:

Um no. Samsung makes superior products to Sony (the majority of them) and the sell them for fair prices compared. Panasonic is even destroying Sony.

no they don't, they offer the same for less though.

Xoj said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
puffy said:

Uh....no. Samsung has the finest LCD's on the market for a lower price than inferior Sony models.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Xoj said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
puffy said:

Uh....no. Samsung has the finest LCD's on the market for a lower price than inferior Sony models.

I disagree !

SHARP has the best LCD's on the market

Sweep said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Xoj said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
puffy said:

I disagree !

SHARP has the best LCD's on the market

In your opinion. Based on technology and sales Samsung has the top LCD's for an affordable price. Sharp does have great TV's though at great prices. The Aquos is awesome.