By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - does anyone esle feel like killing this guy?

ironman said:
radiantshadow92 said:
ironman said:

To him modern warfare = "unofficial 360 exclusive" and LFD2 IS a console exclusive, which IS his point.

@ OP Get a life, seriously. It's shit like this that makes you look like and insecure console fan.

im not unsecure, but the guy is obviously a jackass, NOVEMEBER ON LOCKDOWN??? comon.....he said ps3 owners get sloppy seconds??? WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT?? we just get the mappacks a little later >_>...you get a fucking life, and stop wasting urs telling other people what to do with theirs

Well, that I can agree with you on. But to want to kill somebody over something so stupid and trivial??? Absolutely pathetic. 

Oh, and your overly mature and (dare I say) Original comeback... Once again, absolutely pathetic. 

i dont actually want to kill the guy >_>

Around the Network
Aion said:
No maybe your just really paranoid or being biased. This guy an opinion, why would you kill him? That's just sick.

i dont really want to kill him, but saying that p3 users get sloppy seconds is really ignorant of him.....im not being biased any ps3 owners who post shit like this are retarted as well

richardhutnik said:
PullusPardus said:
richardhutnik said:

Apparently, there is a need for some people to get...

ohh you just reminded me to make a thread

If it helps "Lifetime supply of boot to the head" go viral (complete with that demotivator image), I am in favor of it, and let me know what I can do to get the word out.  I believe this can be an alternative to the facepalm.  And yes, I am selfishly plugging this image, because I got inspired to do it when I remembered the Phoenix Wright Boot to the Head video on Youtube and saw some facepalms.

OBJECTION!

its actually something to do with my future job , i am studying law now.

btw you should watch this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFldBVWFgWo

its hilarious.

Edit: wait is that where you came out with the "Boot to the head" ? or was it a scene from the game?  that means you already saw it.

PullusPardus said:
richardhutnik said:
PullusPardus said:
richardhutnik said:

Apparently, there is a need for some people to get...

ohh you just reminded me to make a thread

If it helps "Lifetime supply of boot to the head" go viral (complete with that demotivator image), I am in favor of it, and let me know what I can do to get the word out.  I believe this can be an alternative to the facepalm.  And yes, I am selfishly plugging this image, because I got inspired to do it when I remembered the Phoenix Wright Boot to the Head video on Youtube and saw some facepalms.

btw you should watch this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFldBVWFgWo

its hilarious.

Edit: wait is that where you came out with the "Boot to the head" ? or was it a scene from the game?  that means you already saw it.

That is the inspiration for the Demotivator sign.  I decide to turn it into a variant of the Facepalm.  The YouTube video was the inspiration.  Please feel free to steal the sign and use it, when the time is right, or create a better one over Demotivator.org

An unofficial exclusive?

What an idiot.

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
ironman said:
radiantshadow92 said:
ironman said:

To him modern warfare = "unofficial 360 exclusive" and LFD2 IS a console exclusive, which IS his point.

@ OP Get a life, seriously. It's shit like this that makes you look like and insecure console fan.

im not unsecure, but the guy is obviously a jackass, NOVEMEBER ON LOCKDOWN??? comon.....he said ps3 owners get sloppy seconds??? WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT?? we just get the mappacks a little later >_>...you get a fucking life, and stop wasting urs telling other people what to do with theirs

Well, that I can agree with you on. But to want to kill somebody over something so stupid and trivial??? Absolutely pathetic. 

Oh, and your overly mature and (dare I say) Original comeback... Once again, absolutely pathetic. 

I know you don't actually want to kill the guy, but you are blowing the whole thing out of proportion, especially since the guy is voicing an opinion, a very stupid opinion, but an opinion none the less. And let's not forget that this came from Youtube, which is festering with stupidity. I mean you were so riled up, you typod "else" in your thread title.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

ironman said:
radiantshadow92 said:
ironman said:
radiantshadow92 said:
ironman said:

I know you don't actually want to kill the guy, but you are blowing the whole thing out of proportion, especially since the guy is voicing an opinion, a very stupid opinion, but an opinion none the less. And let's not forget that this came from Youtube, which is festering with stupidity. I mean you were so riled up, you typod "else" in your thread title.

i got riled up because im currently one of the guys playing the ps3 version of mw2, him stating that i got sloppy seconds pissed me off.....i still dont see why that gives you authority to tell me to get a life....you got too riled up as well, i still dont know why though

I could hardly watch this, it made me cringe.

I dont want to kill him even if he is a retard

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

radiantshadow92 said:
ironman said:
radiantshadow92 said:
ironman said:
radiantshadow92 said:
ironman said:

i got riled up because im currently one of the guys playing the ps3 version of mw2, him stating that i got sloppy seconds pissed me off.....i still dont see why that gives you authority to tell me to get a life....you got too riled up as well, i still dont know why though

It's fucking youtube!!! You got riled up over fucking youtube!!! It's a sespool of morons, you are only giving this one more hits. And validating his opinion all the more.

Also, I didn't get riled up, I'm just at a loss as to why you would even say you want to kill somebody for having an opinion. 

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!