By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - does anyone esle feel like killing this guy?

richardhutnik said:

Apparently, there is a need for some people to get...

ohh you just reminded me to make a thread

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Akvod said:
I wouldn't want to kill him for having an opinion...

fine, can i atleast cut off a finger =p

I was thinking about slitting his throat, pulling his tounge out through it and making him lick pure hot sauce for hours. But your idea is good too.

hm, your idea is more tempting and/or fun

there all funny to me, the first guy, ms nov on lockdown, is a fucking donkey, all hes doing is trying to convince himself that hes a 360 fan, you can tell hes a bit scared, the second guy really is funny , although i agree that modern warfare 2 looks better then all there exclusives, but so what thats just a little piece to the puzzle, mw2 will do very well on both systems. bottom line, first guy is just butt hurt 360 has been getting spanked, hes trying to make himself feell better

Why would you wanna kill someone that is mentally ill?  So your just gonna go into the insane asylum and start shooting them up just because they say some stupid things?

If you want to kill someone over that, then you have issues my friend

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
richardhutnik said:

Apparently, there is a need for some people to get...

ohh you just reminded me to make a thread

If it helps "Lifetime supply of boot to the head" go viral (complete with that demotivator image), I am in favor of it, and let me know what I can do to get the word out.  I believe this can be an alternative to the facepalm.  And yes, I am selfishly plugging this image, because I got inspired to do it when I remembered the Phoenix Wright Boot to the Head video on Youtube and saw some facepalms.

I would like to sit down and have a nice chat with that young man.

Ok, I am now of the belief that YouTube is a magnet for the worse dregs of fanboys. I would like anyone who disagrees with this to post in this thread:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=91768

Sorry for the cross-plug, but this thread here led me to feel that Youtube itself needed to be discussed.

radiantshadow92 said:
ironman said:

To him modern warfare = "unofficial 360 exclusive" and LFD2 IS a console exclusive, which IS his point.

@ OP Get a life, seriously. It's shit like this that makes you look like and insecure console fan.

im not unsecure, but the guy is obviously a jackass, NOVEMEBER ON LOCKDOWN??? comon.....he said ps3 owners get sloppy seconds??? WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT?? we just get the mappacks a little later >_>...you get a fucking life, and stop wasting urs telling other people what to do with theirs

Well, that I can agree with you on. But to want to kill somebody over something so stupid and trivial??? Absolutely pathetic. 

Oh, and your overly mature and (dare I say) Original comeback... Once again, absolutely pathetic. 

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

No maybe your just really paranoid or being biased. This guy an opinion, why would you kill him? That's just sick.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB