By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - does anyone esle feel like killing this guy?

A Bad Clown said:

You think he's an ahole, this is worse. Not for the fanboy, because he's the whitest wanna be gangsta. I can't tell if he's serious.

werd hes a wangtsa 0_o

Around the Network

He is using VGC that's for sure.

scruffybunny said:

Look at the other videos, this is coming from some fanboy war in some forum, they put on a good show, one minute I thought 360 owned Nov, the next, MW2 makes 360 exclusives look like shit lol wtf xD

i bet these guys spend more time making these videos than actually playing thier system ^_^

radiantshadow92 said:
scruffybunny said:

Look at the other videos, this is coming from some fanboy war in some forum, they put on a good show, one minute I thought 360 owned Nov, the next, MW2 makes 360 exclusives look like shit lol wtf xD

i bet these guys spend more time making these videos than actually playing thier system ^_^

I was wondering that too, they should have a fist fight and film it. I'd watch that instead.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

nah, instead of dying i rather see him and that other guy with a cardboard thing with "Trey Brotherhood" behind his back, just get a life.

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:
radiantshadow92 said:
scruffybunny said:

I was wondering that too, they should have a fist fight and film it. I'd watch that instead.

id have my money on the wangsta 0_o

Quick, someone find a retard fanboy saying MW-Reflex is better than the PCS360 versions!

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
coolbeans said:
I pretty much wanna beat up any fanboy wasting their time making videos like this on youtube, why just limit it to him?

your right, all of them need thier fingers cut off =p

Apparently, there is a need for some people to get...

coolbeans said:
radiantshadow92 said:
coolbeans said:
I pretty much wanna beat up any fanboy wasting their time making videos like this on youtube, why just limit it to him?

your right, all of them need thier fingers cut off =p

Ehhhh a bit too gruesome since that won't allow them to hold a controller but perhaps just taking away their video cameras is a good start.

lol ur too lenient ^_^