By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official countdown until ps3=360 in others!

TheConduit said:
It will definitely happen soon as the PS3 has big releases coming out in early 2010 such as God of War 3 and Final Fantasy 13 (which has a bundle) in Japan will definitely shift a few extra consoles.

As much as i personally think it should be Japan is not in others so nothing to do with helping others... Going by the estimation that PS3 have a few games coming out, wow here i was thinking that Alan Wake (among others) were also coming out in early Q1... wow thats my bad...

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:
TheConduit said:
It will definitely happen soon as the PS3 has big releases coming out in early 2010 such as God of War 3 and Final Fantasy 13 (which has a bundle) in Japan will definitely shift a few extra consoles.

As much as i personally think it should be Japan is not in others so nothing to do with helping others... Going by the estimation that PS3 have a few games coming out, wow here i was thinking that Alan Wake (among others) were also coming out in early Q1... wow thats my bad...

Once you see how Alan Wake sells, you'll see why sane people often discredit its existance.

tedsteriscool said:
AussieGecko said:
TheConduit said:

Once you see how Alan Wake sells, you'll see why sane people often discredit its existance.

Cheers nostradamus, oh btw, God of War 3 has had no reviews, if it doesnt rate well it may not sell well. Ratings mean a lot to people who dont buy a lot of games

Aussie ? Are you doubting God of War 3s quality ? I bet you that it will be 90+ on metacritic and Alan Wake will not be 90+
You bet vice versa ?

tedsteriscool said:
AussieGecko said:
TheConduit said:

Sane people also question the comparison between Alan Wake and Heavy Rain.

They are COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT games!

Around the Network

570k to go, eh?

Hmmm... 50,000 per week for the next 3 weeks, brings it down to 420k. Then, the holiday season...

I'm going to say week ending 19th December, it will be a PS3 lead in Others.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

it might take until GT5's launch

or it might take until 1st jan 2010

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

it will happen once GT releases. even pass it.

@dobby985, yeah they are different games, but my point is that ps3 aint the only one getting a game in the next quarter, not comparing more saying that wow ps3 have games releasing too?? no way lol

@kantor, it may be to early (doubt it) but i think you may have me beat lol

@MetalGearSolid_4ever Not a chance in heck im doubting god of war 3, first day purchase for me (unless i get it through work) what i am saying is that we dont know until the reviews etc start pooring in. Halo Reach (bad example coz its a halo game and it will sell even if its called Halo: Toilet Simulator, but you get my point.) could be bad, really bad, that will put off a few people buying it imo. A lot of people who do get Halo are actually pretty knowy blokes imo.
They seem to do their research (in most cases of course lol)
My point is that we shouldnt be making severe judgements until they are released. Its way to early and the fact that someone earlier (cant remember who) said that God of War III will some how knock out 360 is nonsense, the natal is coming earlier, much earlier than people think, that may change things drastically in 360's way. It may never turn the PS3's way if natal is done correctly.

That is a big if though lol, it has potential, but if MS use it as a cash cow, or another Wii it will end with baaaad results.

kowenicki said:
Can you do one for the US too?

Are you serious man? I think that the US is done and dusted for 1st 2nd and 3rd, unless the Wii HD comes out sooner rather than later which will severely dent the sales of Wii.