By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So I was at Goodwill today ...

he sure is a lucky idiot....lol

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Around the Network

I am so downloading Secret of Mana on the VC. -__-

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I am bloody jealous =/

=/

=///////////////

Very cool.

Those are by far the best thriftstore videogames i've ever seen.

Usually it's nothing but a bunch of crappy titles the places i've been.

Around the Network

....Gonna need to have a look for myself, I suppose

I'm hitting my local goodwill tommorow

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

i found a sega genesis still in box for $12 at goodwill

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

I'm jealous. I have like 80% of those NES titles.

I used to love wizards and warriors. I always played as that little dino wannabe thing.

Oh crap, that was Legacy of the Wizard. >.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Thanks, guys. I didn't know Secret of Mana was on VC, but it's a moot point now.

I have been going to the Electronic GoodWill for a while. They had a couple Dreamcasts, NES, Genesis and a grip of PS2. Some of their stuff is meh, but other things are diamonds in the rough.

If you haven't, I'd definitely recommend hitting up second-hand stores.

Late - Gay Tony is calling!