By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GOW III, meeh looks like GOW in HD !!

Btw, THIS ISA GOD DAMN JOKE THREAD !

Around the Network

crap game with crap gameplay covered in crap grafix.

day 1 purchase imo.

Why am I getting the impression that people don't realize the 1st pic is from the 1st game and the 2nd is from the 3rd and it looks vastly surperior? lol

NightStalker said:
Why am I getting the impression that people don't realize the 1st pic is from the 1st game and the 2nd is from the 3rd and it looks vastly surperior? lol

That's your opinion, but you're in the minority. They look absolutely the same to me.

HoodFigga said:
Wow what horrible graphics. This can easily be done on the Wii.

It would be worrying if God of War II could not be done on the Wii... the 2nd picture on the other hand

Basically, SCE Santa Monica's idea is that about 4m people loved the first 2 games, and the formula is most distincly not broken, so why change it?

Around the Network

burn this Thread Burn it all! This is a troll mating Ground!

OT. The Game Look Great. but im anticipating for a big improvement by the time it comes out, hell the Demo that comes with GoW Collection Looks Better then the e3 demo Already

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

i'm in flames noooooooooooo
but hey the E3 demo was a really OLD build...
it would be a year and a few month for the devs to improve the graphics until the game
comes out on march 2010.
so stay positive guys xD
THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

RolStoppable said:
It doesn't matter how it looks, it's still God of War. I am not interested.

So you admit your trolling?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

wasn't the first pic from the first game the cgi version of cratos lol??
even the real time ps3 version look far better, i can't wait for this game, how the hell do they get this out of the PS3 lol

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1