By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GOW III, meeh looks like GOW in HD !!

MGS4ever if your pic is any indication on GOW graphics.. is that they're pretty sleek and good those are bad screenshots of an old demo why would they be spending 2 -3 yeas building a ported beat em up?

"Rainbird: Why don't Nintendo and Microsoft Copy the Sony Blog?

Bagenome:You can't shoot things on a blog, and babies can't read, so I don't think it would suit either one's target audience."

d21lewis said:
Honestly, do JRPG makers even realize how hard it is to save the world? That shit is impossible!

Around the Network

Did you expect it to look like Mario Kart?

Rath said:
Did you expect it to look like Mario Kart?

Don't rub it in :'(

The skin textures in GoW III blow me away in that pic, even though I've seen it a dozen times. So impressive...

-ku- said:
MGS4ever if your pic is any indication on GOW graphics.. is that they're pretty sleek and good those are bad screenshots of an old demo why would they be spending 2 -3 yeas building a ported beat em up?

huh ? I don't understand anything you said ?

Care to rephrase it ?

Around the Network

well how about halo3? its practically halo 2 with slight polish and they shined the hell out of masterchief, and the gameplay still feels like a unreal tournament wannabe

*waits for the hate*

tensen1212 said:
well how about halo3? its practically halo 2 with slight polish and they shined the hell out of masterchief, and the gameplay still feels like a unreal tournament wannabe

*waits for the hate*

O.o  That was really off topic. 

ill let u guys in on something. Graphics do not make the game!!!!!!!!!

dsister44 said:
tensen1212 said:

*waits for the hate*

O.o  That was really off topic. 

I agree. This went way too over board. God of war 3 looks much much better than the previous games obviously. Only ignorant fanboys and haters would say graphics suck.

no, graphics do not make the game fun. fortunately, GoW's graphics are only surpassed by the quality of its gameplay.

It's all about the game.