@hatmoza

no it can't be

thats the FF13 site

please don't bring in FF Versus 13 here

thanks!

Hey she's obviously telling bush to kiss her

This way i can please both you and hatmoza

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
OMFG A RELEASE DATE!!!!!

Nov 13th 2010?!

@tedster

shoot yourself!

Darth's first ever ban incoming. IF Ted gets pissed.

I'd never do that to Darth. Even though we were surgically separated at the neck, I feel closer to him than ever.

tedsteriscool said:
MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
OMFG A RELEASE DATE!!!!!

Nov 13th 2010?!

@tedster

shoot yourself!

Darth's first ever ban incoming. IF Ted gets pissed.

I'd never do that to Darth. Even though we were surgically separated at the neck, I feel closer to him than ever.

aww..sends dog to snuggle tedster

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

HOME space and Exclusive 360 DLC.

Thanks for coming everybody!

4 ≈ One

A Home space would be unfair to 360 people but DLC might be on to something.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
HOME space and Exclusive 360 DLC.

Thanks for coming everybody!

i would say homespace too, but its an america only announcement, so its not really probable.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Oh, it's N/A only? Oh, lame!!!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Ajescent said:
Oh, it's N/A only? Oh, lame!!!!

Positive thinking man

If its a release date, we wont be far away

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

It just makes me dislike S-E more if it is a release date as it crushes that original worldwide dream they said, because I thought we would at least get it with the americans even that seems unlikely.

Hopefully this will be the date when we'll have the official release date :D Friday I'll be all over the official NA site :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"