By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII announcement coming November 13

Square Enix have released an anagram on the official North American Final Fantasy XIII website today.

The puzzle: A Henchmen Inventor Tent Unto. They didn’t say what we should do with these words,

but rearranging the letters seems to be the way to go. What can they be rearranged to?

How about “Announcement Nov Thirteenth”?

You know what that means. Stay tuned for November 13, where some sort of Final Fantasy XIII

announcement will be made for North America. Hopefully, it’ll be the release date.

source:http://scrawlfx.com/2009/11/final-fantasy-xiii-announcement-coming-november-13

What the announcement ??

A release date will be really nice, but am not holding my breath any more :(

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

ITS A TRAP !

Oh God I hope its the Release date.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Interesting. Hopefully it's a release date.

probably the release date. Probably somewhere between march and may.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

@MetalGearSolid_4ever

plz, resize that picture

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

It's an announcement that they will be announcing something soon about an announcement.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
It's an announcement that they will be announcing something soon about an announcement.

Am 90% sure that will be the case xD

THE PUZZLE IS WADA 'S STATEMENTS FOR FF13 RELEASE IN NA AND EUROPE
let 's just take a look on what he said
on ff13 premiere party he said ff13 will release in the west 3 months after the jp release
some days later he stated in magazine that they will soon announce na and eu release date(i saw it on ffxiii.net)
and most recently he said ff13 may came before the end of fiscal year
so late february or early march just expect this

The only thing better than an announcement of an announcement is a puzzle to reveal the announcement of an announcement. I'm surprised they didn't announce that they were going to put up an anagram a week ago.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective