By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction: The PS3 will have 50 million sellers (games) by the end of 2009

Boutros said:
Do you consider SOCOM a million seller?
I'm sure it goes higher than a million with online sales. We should ask someone who has the game to look at the leaderboard or something to see if it reaches one million.
I think you can consider it.

Not sure about Socom, but didn't someone makle a thread not to long ago saying there was over 1 million users on Warhark

Also Singstar Michael Jackson is suppose to release November 13th in Europe according to VG Chartz

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Do you consider SOCOM a million seller?
I'm sure it goes higher than a million with online sales. We should ask someone who has the game to look at the leaderboard or something to see if it reaches one million.
I think you can consider it.

Checking leaderboards can't tell you how many people have bought the game, only how many have played it.  It's a subtle distinction, but it's impossible to tell how many people borrowed/rented the game so the usefulness of leaderboards is pretty limited.  They are slightly more useful for download only games, but even still you can have multiple players on a single console...

While I know it won't happen, I have formed my own little sweatshop and we are mailing out ads and making marketing calls to get more people to buy Demon's Souls because IMO it is an incredible game. So, Gilgamesh, cross your fingers and my efforts might give you another title lol.

^That's serious dedication to gaming. Bravo.

vitoaf27 said:
^That's serious dedication to gaming. Bravo.

^^Thankees

GET BACK TO WORK <cracks whip> I don't care if your tongue is about to fall off, lick those stamps, we need this to be a million seller!!! <cracks whip twice more for effect>

Around the Network

A lot of games went up this week, it's now at 43 games over a million, prediction looking better.

7 more games to go in 7 weeks.

well seeing how modern warfare 2 is doing you might get it right :)

Has SingStar Michael Jackson actually been announced. It hasn't been released that's for sure, it wont b out b4 the end of 2009

MJ singstar doesnt exist

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

^My bad, for some reason VG Chartz has a date for it's release but I guess it's wrong.