By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Insomniac on creating a non-Sony game O_O

He's just leaving the option open. It's not really anything we don't know already.

Around the Network

They've said this before. When will it ever stop?

Anyway, I think Sony should move in and buy them.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

It probably isn't going to happen very soon but, there a good company and sharing their goodness sounds like a good idea to me.

There's just proud that they're still very much independent.

as monatana said, ppl knew this already.

thier bigger ip`s would be on ps3 only, but smaller games i see no reason why they should make a multiplat game.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I think Sony would sweep in and buy them before letting them go multiplat.

DaBuddahN said:
I think Sony would sweep in and buy them before letting them go multiplat.

That makes no sense since it was Sony who let them go from being a 1st party developer to a 2nd party one. 

OP: I don't see it happening. I mean isnt it Sony who funds and publishes all of their games? Really unless the relationship between IG and Sony dissolves then expect them to stick around for a while. 

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

They say that, but if they were going to make a multiplat, wouldn't they have done it by now?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

MontanaHatchet said:
He's just leaving the option open. It's not really anything we don't know already.

maybe resistance will go multiplat since x360 seems to be a better fps market