By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Red Dead Redemption Thread

@darthdevidem01 - Thanks bro.

@Pale_Fire - Day one for me also, every game Rockstar touches turns to Gold, lol. It's going to be a very extensive game, they said they'd like to bring the feeling of when you first played GTA 3 back. So expect something fresh, and new to gameplay.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

Around the Network

I played the first Red dead on the PS2, even though I didn't finish it but I like the local multiplayer. Me and my brother played it a lot very fun.

I'm hyped for this game mainly for the western theme there is'nt much games around that look the same. 2010 is gonna be one EPIC year I tell ya.

This thread is the BEST Official thread I saw on the Chartz great job man.

This game will be win

Also, amazing thread you got yourself here

Really really good thread.

Unfortunately I suck at photoshop (actually didn't bother to try it properly). I'll stick with paint lol.

OT: The game could be really fantastic, but until I've seen gameplay videos I try my best to hide my hype :)

Porcupine_I said:
AlkamistStar said:
Oh yes it is! I haven't been this excited for the next big leap in a Rockstar game since GTA 4. The gameplay mechanics are just incredible, and it's said to have one of the best engines of this generation!

..and obviously, as we can see in the Pictures, it will be a Steam-Engine

Lol! I must be a bit slow this morning, because i had to read your post about 5 times before i got it...then i busted out laughing

Around the Network
TheThunder said:
I played the first Red dead on the PS2, even though I didn't finish it but I like the local multiplayer. Me and my brother played it a lot very fun.

I'm hyped for this game mainly for the western theme there is'nt much games around that look the same. 2010 is gonna be one EPIC year I tell ya.

This thread is the BEST Official thread I saw on the Chartz great job man.

Thank you, VGChartz has some really great Official threads that i got a nice idea from, so it's thanks to them really, lol. Red Dead Revolver was pretty good for it's time, one of the only titles i still own for my PS2 from back then. Great to know i wasn't the only one that thought the multiplayer was awesome.

@Carl2291 Thanks alot Carl, it's great to see your old avatar up, now THAT'S win, lol.

@Barozi - Your thread is awesome, i followed that theme for mine, much props to you man! Your format was a great setup for me to emulate

Ok. This officially has my interest.

4 ≈ One

it had fallen off my radar a little bit, but your thread sure put it back on there ^^

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

When this game was first announced I was watching Deadwood. Instantly I thought to myself, I must play this game. Nothing has changed, definitely getting this. Great thread.