By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Red Dead Redemption Thread

Fantastic...I've already pre-ordered it...and fully on the hype train...that I might/might not rob...lol.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

@Barozi - Thanks alot for the video update of the new trailer, if you wouldn't mind, i'll put the videos on the first post (OP) instead of them littered throughout the pages. Thanks again :)

@herumon - Lol, your already fit to be a bandit

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

It does look good. I like how they designed animals.

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com

Great thread, thank you AlkamistStar.

The game's setting and visuals are obviously inspired by Sergio Leone's movies, which is not bad at all.

One of my most wanted games of 2010.

The trailer was amazing

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
okr said:
Great thread, thank you AlkamistStar.

The game's setting and visuals are obviously inspired by Sergio Leone's movies, which is not bad at all.

One of my most wanted games of 2010.

Glad to see someone else is a fan. Now only if they had gotten Morricone to do the music here! Oh well, I'll just settle for a great Western game that's been long overdue.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

@themanwithnoname: Ennio Morricone turned 81 last month and according to imdb he was working on several projects in 2009, incl. Giuseppe Tornatore's new movie. Incredible guy.

Morricone composing the music would have been nice, but I think with his music the similarity to a Leone movie would probably be stronger than Rockstar planned and Ennio seems to be too busy anyway.

Oh my god! Where did this game come from? Never really heard of it before i saw this trailer. And man, spank my ass and call me hyped! I kinda lost faith in Rockstar after the last two GTA games, but this game looks Amazing, with a capital A. Makes me kinda excited about Agent aswell (which i thought would fail due to the last GTA game, seemed as if Rockstar was loosing their touch).

Bring on April!

PS. Great Official thread btw. Looks kick ass.

Seriously, this game is looking incredibly incredibly good, looking like a potential for game of the year, and April is far too far to wait!