By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It's not my bedroom, and I did it all. The house was done up a while ago, and there was a huge hole put in the wall for the CRT TV that we had back then. I then bought the HDTV, and I have been accumulating racks from GAME to fill up with these games, and then I did have to spend £30 getting that case for my PS2 games, but it seems worth it. Now all I want to do is tidy up the wires... but I went for the very cheapest HDMI cables so they are really really short, so there is not much for me to play through.

The problem is, once I have started doing this, I can't stop! And so I am going to need to spend more and more to get all these racks, and I can't just keep getting more and more. Given I will have about 35 games by the end of the year, that is under 3 years with the PS3, so I will have at least 60 by the end of the gen... that will be about 5 racks, and that will just be mad!

Around the Network

setup:

some games:

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I think mine is still the neatest!!! My potential OCD (so say my parents!) is helping me for once (note, this apparent OCD is only really concerned with efficiency)

@ ameratsu, I can't see Uncharted 2, is this just my mistake or have you committed a grevious crime here? And nice set up btw, though I don't really like all the clutter

clutter? My computer setup is neater but imo it's fine. I'll buy uncharted 2 once I can get it on sale.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

2 copies of mass effect, SO MANY special editions!!!

are you sure your not the queens grandchild or something?!

my collections all over the place compared to yours ROFL!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

That is a nice setup, I wish I had a spare room to put all my gaming stuff in.
I especially like the TV!

How nice. 0_o

All my games are stuffed in a cabinet in my room >_>

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Hah, I thought only Wii games have this white spine in Europe. Turns out PS2 games have as well.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

posting so I remeber to post tomorrow

darthdevidem01 said:
2 copies of mass effect, SO MANY special editions!!!

are you sure your not the queens grandchild or something?!

my collections all over the place compared to yours ROFL!

Only really 6 Special Editions, I really I am a sucker for them! Actually I am getting another 4 in the next month...