By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My gaming set up

Just want to show off my collection... feel free to post your own. I did post it yesterday, but that was from my mobile this is from a proper camera!

Nice Sony Bravia I must say

My current gen games with blu-rays. The gaps are for games that I am getting soon

My PS2 games, with a certain other game (which I was given)

This is where my main controllers live, with my special editions. I have my other controllers elsewhere with my chargers as well. There are more images in my photo album

Around the Network

It's very neat and tidy! One question...where's the surround sound?

Why are all of your PS2 boxes white? Is that how they are in Europe?

There is no surround sound.... that I am ashamed of

Al those boxes in the third picture are my PS2 games... you know the ones which say PlayStation 2 on the spine...

A Mitchell and Webb fan, I see!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:

Al those boxes in the third picture are my PS2 games... you know the ones which say PlayStation 2 on the spine...

Lol I know but all the PS2 box arts have a white background?

I didn't actually notice that box down there... But that is not actually the TV series, which I think is far better, but the live show, which is not quite as good

Boutros said:
Munkeh111 said:

Lol I know but all the PS2 box arts have a white background?

Yes. You mean that's not the same in America?

Come to think of it, looking at the few NTSC boxes I own, you're right!

DAMN YOU SCEE!

Munkeh111 said:
I didn't actually notice that box down there... But that is not actually the TV series, which I think is far better, but the live show, which is not quite as good

You have Peep Show, which is the best thing they've ever been in.

Yeah, Peep show is damm good, shame the seasons are so short, we have just finished season 5, but still only 30 episodes