By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How Would You Feel If Sony Announced The PS4 at E3 2010?

How would you feel if Sony announced the Playstation 4 at E3 2010 for a Q4 2011 launch?
Personally I would feel slightly peeved off but I would understand as it may seem appropriate to do so 

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

I would be mad because I don't want the next gen to start until 2015 for every company.

Isn't Q4 2011 when everyone expects the next gen to start?

Hell, some people even expect a Wii 2 for next year...

Q4 2011 would be fine by me, as long as they do the same as always, and keep supporting it.

id be pissed off. id like to see xbox announce there new console tho.

i would be shit...too early for me...got the ps3 only for 2 years...wanna enjoy ot a little more and there is not even a GT or Final Fantasy in this Gen so fukk u Sony!

Around the Network

wouldnt be too bothered tbh, as long as i was there to hear the announcement in person

but i dont know how they can improve on the PS3? i mean, i havent played it in ages but graphically it seemed pretty flawless to me?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Angry.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

It won't happen cause the PS3 has to be out atleast 5 years before any talk about a PS4.

If it does I wouldn't care. It will put a lot of pressure on MS though. I'll still be playing my PS3.

I would be excited because i know thzst it still wouldnt release for another 2.5 years. Typical Sony fashion

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I wouldn't mind that much. At least they're taking the initiative.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends