By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Meetup, London - Friday 30th October

Don't worry about it

Im not exactly the most confident person alive, but im still gonna meet a load of you lot there.

If you see us, you should come say hi

Around the Network
robbo918 said:
First of all does Gilgamesh have as nice a butt as Drake??? If not then don't ruin the costume sorry

DANG DANG DANG I wish I could be there to drool over Carl and Seece and meet Ioi and the crew. I doubt I make the LA one too due to classes. I think I am going to go throw something or hit something because this thread makes me sad...ok not sad exactly but blah on this

I feel... Loved

Carl2291 said:
Don't worry about it

Im not exactly the most confident person alive, but im still gonna meet a load of you lot there.

If you see us, you should come say hi

Na kid dont me wrong i have pure confidence.

Its just that when people round here cant handle my posting how the hell are they going to handle me in real life?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Loads of people like you and have done for ages.

Im disliked by a few people, and it wont stop me from going.

A Facebook event would've been nice for this. =P

I'll be sure to make a Facebook event for the E3 meetup for summer 2010.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

E3.. i wanna be at E3..

ioi, get it sorted!

i'll pretend to be a stupid underrepresented girl gamer if i have to, damnit!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
robbo918 said:

First of all does Gilgamesh have as nice a butt as Drake??? If not then don't ruin the costume sorry

DANG DANG DANG I wish I could be there to drool over Carl and Seece and meet Ioi and the crew. I doubt I make the LA one either due to classes. I think I am going to go throw something or hit something because this thread makes me sad...ok not sad exactly but blah on this

A pillow fight after party would be pretty enticing.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

heehee.

i think i will!

*saves up money for E3*

wait, i thought peasants weren't allowed at E3?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Bolton to London is a 4 hour ride and I STILL cant drive.

Ynwa.

ioi said:

I'm hoping to get about 20-25 of us at E3 next year - gonna rival all the big boys. We should be able to get passes and everything else, but obviously I can't cover flights and accomodation for 20 odd people, we could maybe arrange something with hotels like last year but everyone will have to cover their own transport at the very least!

So what I'm saying is that it will be open first to all staff (contributors, mods, game db admins etc) but more prominent forum members can definitely have a chance to go if you're keen on writing stuff up and willing to cover your own transport costs. So yes - get saving!!

I'll get saving then. Not sure how I'll be able to contribute though, but I'd love to go just to see everything :)