By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Minor Complaint/Suggestion Thread (Updates continuously listed in Original Post)

morenoingrato said:

my ipod problem is back, now I am sure it's becuase of the gamer print ad, because with the fallen earth ad my ipod loaded the site normally, but once again it takes about 4-5 minutes to load

as a refference this is the only site I have problems, my intenrent is healthy and my ipod is ipod touch 2g

Yeah, me too. I'm not sure if it's because of the ad, but my 3rd gen iTouch (32G) takes about 15-30 seconds to load the page, which isn't really all that bad, but it used to be quicker.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

I'm having some problems submitting maps to the cheats submission page of games, specifically Legend of Zelda for NES... I'm submit a PNG image, but then it says error: only PNG, GIF, and JPG images are accaptable. So I convert the image to GIF, same thing happens...

I've had problems with submitting things before, like I'll submit something, then it says there was an error, but it still submitted successfully, but I dont know if that's the case with these maps. It shows the error regarding picture formats, but then it also has an error that says "cheatid" about 5 times in a row.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

These new video ads that come up on every page that you can't pause, adjust the volume or anything to are REALLY annoying.

Are you seriously telling me that VGChartz new policy is that I have to watch/listen to 30 second ad for every single page I open on the site now?

Is this some kind of joke?

This site already has tons of ads that take forever to load (like the Gamerprint one) and make the site difficult to use, but this is too much.

Now Playing: Pikmin, Super Mario Galaxy 2

imarc said:
These new video ads that come up on every page that you can't pause, adjust the volume or anything to are REALLY annoying.

Are you seriously telling me that VGChartz new policy is that I have to watch/listen to 30 second ad for every single page I open on the site now?

Is this some kind of joke?

This site already has tons of ads that take forever to load (like the Gamerprint one) and make the site difficult to use, but this is too much.

In the past, ioi said to let him know of ads with sound on auto play.  I just sent him a private message about these video ads (they really are coming up on basically every single forum post I go to).  You might want to send him a message to and let him know your location, etc., so he can pin down where they are coming form.  Unless it is a new policy or something, butr I doubt it.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

epicurean,

Thanks. I have PM'd ioi about this.

Around the Network
imarc said:
epicurean,

Thanks. I have PM'd ioi about this.

Ugh, I just had 2 going off on the same page...no way to pause or stop them...I think they are spreading!

Yep. I have 2 going right now!

I don't hear any ads. Odd.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

the new ads, kill them now. They are annoying as hell. Especially when you have 3 different ones at once!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Yup, they are on the front page for me now, too.  I've been coming to site every few hours to see if its safe to browse yet...see that its not after one click, and leave again....