By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Minor Complaint/Suggestion Thread (Updates continuously listed in Original Post)

mysticwolf said:
morenoingrato said:
no one listens to my issue
"ok, I have this issue, I don't think it's minor, but anyway I'll say in case it's minor:
I have this nasty problem when entering the site with my ipod; I think it's related with the FF t-shirt ad, when I enter the site, it crashes or takes like 3 minutes to load, making impossible to enter the site with my ipod, and considering it's the thing I use the most, well.....
the reason I say it could be related with the ff ad it's beecause when you changed ads temporally nothing happened, also my issue started when that ad came."

I don't have problems with my iPod. I use iPod Touch 3rd generation. 32GB

I use 2nd gen and it takes a lot

Around the Network
mysticwolf said:
It would be awesome if we could upload photos from our computer to threads, instead of only from URL's. If there is already a way to do this, someone please tell me.

OK, well, you can't do this exactly, but you pretty much can.  You know that "My Photos" where you can have Photo Albums?  Well, you get them there by uploading pictures from your computer. 

Now, you have to watch out, because it doesn't take all filetypes, and the submission doesn't quite work right IIRC, but you can definitely create albums and add pictures one way or another (try doing it one at a time), and then you can just get the URL of your photo and stick it in a thread like anything else. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

It would be cool if when comparing games you could embed the resulting chart in threads.

Edit: could we also remove impact 8 from IM? This is beyond annoying, and unreadable

dsister44 said:
could we also remove impact 8 from IM? This is beyond annoying, and unreadable

I disagree that it is unreadable.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Final-Fan said:
dsister44 said:
could we also remove impact 8 from IM? This is beyond annoying, and unreadable

I disagree that it is unreadable.

Here it isn't so bad, but in chat it is unreadable. People were resorting to copying and pasting it into a Word document

Around the Network

I suggest customizable fonts. I think the site would be more unique if we could go to edit profile, and choose which color or font our posts should be.

I personally would love to type like this

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

If there is isn't one already, then there should be a Meet and Greet thread. You know, for new members to introduce themselves to the VGCartz community, and other stuff like that.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
If there is isn't one already, then there should be a Meet and Greet thread. You know, for new members to introduce themselves to the VGCartz community, and other stuff like that.

You could just make one yourself. 
Or, if you want to call it "The Official Meet and Greet Thread" (or somesuch) then you can PM a mod (I forget who, just PM one and ask) because IIRC you need permission to make a thread that claims to be "Official". 
I suppose it would need to be stickied as well. 

Although honestly, I think this forum is a bit big for that sort of thing to be useful IMO.  But if people like to have it, well, why not? 

SaviorX said:

I suggest customizable fonts. I think the site would be more unique if we could go to edit profile, and choose which color or font our posts should be.

I personally would love to type like this

And I would hate to read that. In the end, having everyone type in the same way is going to be much better for everyone, trust me.

Shouldn't there be a new Poll of the Week by now? The active one is still from March

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash