By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "Things you do and Wonder if Anyone Else Does it too" thread

Everyone has those little quirks and those things that they do strangely. I'm sure some of you have wondered "am I the only one who spends time looking up lady gaga pictures" or "am I the only one who plays my DS on toilet". In this thread, share your strange habits and see if anyone else does it too.

I'll start.  When i'm home alone, I like running up the stairs on all fours- like a dog. :D

Around the Network
Orca_Azure said:

I'll start.  When i'm home alone, I like running up the stairs on all fours- like a dog. :D

(checks age)

... XD

Listens to Akvod

dsister44 said:
Listens to Akvod

Say excuse me everytime i burp even when no one is around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
Akvod said:
dsister44 said:
Listens to Akvod

-Dip my pizza into some ranch. (and other junkfood, like bacon cheese burgers)
-Talk to myself.
-Constantly lean against the wall in school to be more comfortable
-fall asleep in Geometry almost every day and still come out with an A.
-Mix mayo and ketchup

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Put brown sugar in my spaghetti sauce.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

If I'm by myself, I can start talking to myself, or singing some random tune (mostly stuff that's stuck in my brain from when I was younger, theme songs from kids shows and stuff), all to keep myself entertained.

That's all I can think of right now, I'm sure there is more though

I sometimes talk to myself or act (random things). Funny thing about former is that I do it in 3 different languages. Depends of my mood and/or the subject of talk.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."