By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "Things you do and Wonder if Anyone Else Does it too" thread

I don't do it that much anymore, but whenever I'd walk past anybody, I'd be thinking of how I'd take them down if we fight.

Around the Network
trashleg said:
i tilt my head to the side when someone asks me a question.

i say "eh" a lot

i spin round and round on my chair with my eyes closed, and try to guess which way im facing when the chair stops.

i colour in my notebook margin when someone talks to me in class/on the phone.

and of course, like most of you people i talk to myself too. but i do it to the tune of a song, even if my thought's just a few syllables long il repeat it over and over in my head til the end fits perfectly.

:|

i do these two, also i pretend to be fighting off lots of people at once (watched too many films)

And i say dog all the time, or to break awkwardness

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
trashleg said:

i say "eh" a lot

i spin round and round on my chair with my eyes closed, and try to guess which way im facing when the chair stops.

and of course, like most of you people i talk to myself too. but i do it to the tune of a song, even if my thought's just a few syllables long il repeat it over and over in my head til the end fits perfectly.

Me too

i like this thread who else

XD oh i got more

1. I correct grammar out loud

2. I dream things that eventually happan in the future.......< does this happan to you...OMG this happens to me all the time!!!

i swear ive had this a few times, but people asure me its just deja vu

THATGUY said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
trashleg said:

i say "eh" a lot

Me too

i like this thread who else

XD oh i got more

1. I correct grammar out loud

2. I dream things that eventually happan in the future.......< does this happan to you...OMG this happens to me all the time!!!

i swear ive had this a few times, but people asure me its just deja vu

omg i know my friend said i was crazy....and i had a fortune cookie(back in 2nd grade...with is when it started happaning) that says

"Your dreams will come true"

WTF...IT WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i kept that little fortune tag around with me till 4th grade XD than i lost it

d21lewis said:
I don't do it that much anymore, but whenever I'd walk past anybody, I'd be thinking of how I'd take them down if we fight.

I did that too alot.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

I post on this site with a Wii even though my PS3 is literally centimeters away and my laptop is in the next room. It's just more comfortable.

@Pbroy
a lot not alot

Orca_Azure said:

Everyone has those little quirks and those things that they do strangely. I'm sure some of you have wondered "am I the only one who spends time looking up lady gaga pictures" or "am I the only one who plays my DS on toilet". In this thread, share your strange habits and see if anyone else does it too.

I'll start.  When i'm home alone, I like running up the stairs on all fours- like a dog. :D

ha! Ive done the run upstairs on all fours :D also when I'm bored I day dream random scenarios and when i start coming out of my day dream i realize my lips are moving slightly so i bet anyone watching from a distance backs off slightly ha ha

5 - Watch Phineas and Ferb
4 - Strokes chin despite lack of beard for no reason
3 - Make provocative pictures on roller coaster pictures
2 - Pretend to run with legs while lying on my stomach surfing the internet
1 - Stare at my video game collection wondering what to play