By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia (NA version) is coming soon.....

Fair enough. They really don't care about us. But when I talk about symphonia fanboys, I thought people would realize that I was talking about the current US fanbase, considering such a thing really isn't prevalent in Japan. Where were all of those sales at in the US? Japan sold less copies of the sequel of a relatively popular game on a more popular console. Why? The world may never know (or that ToS2 was almost painful to play for me, so maybe there's your answer). So I guess I did jump back to and fro from the US/Japan aspect of what we were talking about, but let's just stick with Japan for now, considering that's where everything happens first anyway.

Around the Network

Oh and about the Wii version:

Rikiya-san edited his blog post, adding "When I mentioned the Wii, I meant Tales of Graces, and not Tales of Vesperia! I truly apologize to everyone for the misunderstanding!!!"
http://blog.livedoor.jp/rikiya_no_kimochi/archives/998161.html

I believe Kamal, but not Troy now!

His "soon"... "Vesperia will be out in NA SOON"... It' s already two months since the Japanese release, and we haven' t the announce!!!

I have to say after reading through this topic I am very sceptical of the claims made.

No news?

Around the Network

so kamal lied?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
so kamal lied?

It appears so. That lie, if materialized, could ban him?

Have some fucking patience, you three.

Especially you, darth!

well if he lied or not , i don't think i wan't this game, played the one on 360 and finished it , don't think i wanna replay it again.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

This game was originally released in August 2008. Can anyone think of a game that has been localised after such a long period from its original release?