By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forget GT5 and Forza check the new racing benchmark for eye candy

Xoj said:
JaggedSac said:
Tessellation is possible on the 360. In fact, Banjo N&B engine uses it.

hardware wise support it but the muscle nope.

360 gpu also suppor 128bit HDR; and antialiasin MSx4

u wont see them using it.

Good evening PS3 fanboy.

"EDIT- Just been told by a mod I'm not a allowed to call anyone a fanboy (presumably no matter how obvious) as it's considered flaming. So Xoj I take it back."

Just thought I'd pop by to say Fight Night 4 uses 4 x MSAA on 360 and 2 x Quincux on PS3.

By the way does anyway know what bit the HDR is on Halo 3 and ODST?

Around the Network

Meh PS3 > Everything because Cell processor dominates.

*Puts on flame suit*

so best looking rally game out now confirmed?

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

all that power a pc has got and thats all they can do?

Perfetic. Plus those graphics look meh

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

considering it was done with about half the development budget of forza 3 and like a tenth of the still unreleased GT5 the fact it looks close is amazing and considering that on the PC some users on will be playing a resolutions with over 2.5x the number of pixels I can say it's looking good

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
@leo

behave yourself... I'm playing forza3 and thats better than GT5.

That first video posted here is better looking than forza and GT5P .. its the best driving graphics I have ever seen.... we dont know if the physics are any good, but it looks better than any console driver.

When you say Forza 3 looks better then GT5P you're not talking about the cars right?

OT: I don't get hyped over tech demos.

kowenicki said:
@leo

behave yourself... I'm playing forza3 and thats better than GT5.

That first video posted here is better looking than forza and GT5P .. its the best driving graphics I have ever seen.... we dont know if the physics are any good, but it looks better than any console driver.

You are telling me to behave myself and are saying forza3 looks better than GT5P, please kowenicki don't make me argue.

mM

Damn this looks like sh*t... lol.

eggs2see said:
Meh PS3 > Everything because Cell processor dominates.

*Puts on flame suit*

GAAAAHHH! Teh cell!!!!! *Whips out flamethrower and douses eggs2see with fire*

@ LeoJ...damn, just when  Ithough things were changing with you. Forza 3 DOES look better than GT5P and it should, GT5P was like the HaloODST in terms of develoment. in Dev for a short time, just created to keep fans busy untill the next big thing comes out. If you really want me to nitpick at GT5P I will gladly do so.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

@ironman

There have been several GT5:P vs Forza 3 articles and threads... And the thoughts are mixed, with Forza usually winning environments, GT usually winning in cars.

OT: Look's very nice indeed... Although the flag in the E3 GT5 trailer is just as good as the flag in this video, and the water in this video looks pretty... well... "meh"