By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ten Week Countdown 2009!

I put in another contestant

This one is called "average"

taking the mean of each of your predictions each week, this is what we collectively scored.... we did quite well as a group (except on DS)

Wii PS3 X360 DS PSP total
week 1 Average 5 1 18 36 17 77
week 2 Average 3 0 1 32 4 40
w1+2 Average 8 1 19 68 21 117

I will be adding this guy into the weekly rankings if you like (highlighted in some way of course) basically if you do better than this guy you are doing well and pulling the group accuracy up (down in points)

With the PS3 our mean predictions are excellent, basically the path the PS3 is selling at is running right through the centre of our predictions.... DS is poor because the majority of us are all over-predicting.

I will be updating the front page for this coming week of data too, rather than me posting tidbits like I have so far you will be able to look at the 1st post, and the 3rd and 4th posts for your results.

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:

a hint to wat the error is suckers!

the hardest part of this years predictions is how big of a fall will ds go from last years its already selling less than the wii compared to last year where it was selling more than the wii at this time also the market for ds must be getting saturated by now

how big of a fall will the 360 be from last year also theres no Eu support this year and in NA its pretty even between it and the ps3 actually the ps3 might be able to outsell it in NA every week

i least i can say i called it to bad i wasnt brave enough to lower my ds #s i wanted to but didnt want to be way off from wat every1 else posted i gotta stop looking at others predictions i do the same in the PL it just does no good its a bad habit of mine

although for the 360 we havent seen big falls from last year yet i can assure u wen we get to the big number weeks it will be way lower from last year

Play Me

@TWRo0

Is average a PS3 or a 360 fanboy?!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I changed my DS predictions thanks yo you guys

New numbers are up!

Around the Network

i easily won the consoles this week
560-wii
335-ps3
290-xbox

off by only 13k consoles

next closest was zucas with 36k off

i may move to #1 spot on both 360 and wii overall for this week

REALLY far off on 360 this week. Underestimated MW2 boost.

DS is a bitch and im selling mine next week. How dare it do so... Bad!!!!

360 and Wii predictions will be spot on. PS3 will be within a good range. DS and PSP... well I tried.

Man I hate to be right, I predicted that DS sales would be down after the dsi came out and I was right. I should have known.