By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm geting a Wii for Christmas. Need help.

Are there any 2 player (or more) games that aren't mini games?

Around the Network
letsdance said:
CGI-Quality said:
letsdance said:
LOL... I played RE4 on the Ps2. and I'll leave the mini games for my mom to buy. I'll tell her which ones to by so don't stop suggesting them but I'm looking for enjoyable single player games.

Well, like I said Umbrella Chronicles and The Conduit have pretty good single players. Also, Cursed Mountain is good, if you like survival horror...

I love survival horror... speaking of which didn't they do a fatal frame on the Wii? Was it good?

They did, but it's only out in Japan. It's buggier than a tenement, and scuttlebutt says Tecmo refuses to fix the bugs, so it's likely not leaving Japan. Several months ago X-SEED said that there was news about localization coming soon, but that obviously hasn't happened. Long story short, don't hold your breath.

But if you're into survival-horror, you'll want to keep an eye out for Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. It got delayed again though, so don't look for it until next year. There's also Obscure: The Aftermath that's out now, but I can't speak to its quality.

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
The LKS love here warms my heart.

The game is trash and you know it.

EDIT: Because that's the way I am.

you know you should be nicer on here alot of your posts and threads seem to have a sarcastic meanness to them.

Zelda
Dead Space Extraction (For you not the family)
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Bully

letsdance said:
Are there any 2 player (or more) games that aren't mini games?

Tons. Trauma Center: New Blood is fun in co-op (and wussy reviewers often need that second set of hands to beat the game...losers...).All the light-gun games are pretty fun co-op, and Ghost Squad even support four players. Grand Slam Tennis is fantastic, especially with Motion+. Boom Blox is great for everyone not named Rol or Amp. Mario Kart is always a blast. Spyborgs is meant to be a co-op game. NSMBWii needs no introduction. The Lego games are a blast in co-op as well.

Around the Network

im A RAGING HOMO

These are the best games that I own:

Dragon Quest Swords
LEGO Batman
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Mario Kart Wii
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

If you are on a limited budget, the three best games I have in my opinion are:

Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Murasmasa: The Demon Blade

Kenryoku_Maxis, the op already said he played galaxy and brawl and didn't like them.

anyway, are you going to get you wii hooked up to the internet? if you are, you could look into some great wiiware games, like world of goo, swords and soldiers, bit trip beat, my life as a king, or many others.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Rune Factory Frontier
Little King's Story
Wii Fit

These are my three most played games on the system between my family of two (myself and my wife).

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.