By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MW2 people stay away from MAG!

i just cant bear to see another killzone2

Around the Network

Could you be more specific? Or are you trying to start a flame war here?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

WTF?

MAG Is the shiz, i really think it might turn out to be better than MW2....and i love MW1 so yah

I approve this message

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

How many Alzeihmer patients does it take to screw in a lightbulb

to cross the road

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

If you stabbed me with this post, I'd be fine... because it's pointless...

in short- cod player goes to killzone 2 forum COD PLAYER- "omg omg this game sucks, aming sucks, i cant do it, i have to concentrate for more than 10 mins, omg i cant camp, wtf is teamwork, why no auto aim, botz do no damage, game is hard game is hard......... -GG-ok ok we'll FIX it .... patch is released ... killzone 2 is destroyed codzone 2 is born worst mp game i've ever played. So mw2 people all 100 million of you ..... stay the F*** away from MAG <---tis my new hope

patapon said:
If you stabbed me with this post, I'd be fine... because it's pointless...

lol thats the funniest thing i've heard all day , thanks for that one i may have to use it for future wins

The pre orders for MAG are pretty good in the US considering how far away it is. First day buy for me, MW2? it can wait

evolution_1ne said:

in short- cod player goes to killzone 2 forum COD PLAYER- "omg omg this game sucks, aming sucks, i cant do it, i have to concentrate for more than 10 mins, omg i cant camp, wtf is teamwork, why no auto aim, botz do no damage, game is hard game is hard......... -GG-ok ok we'll FIX it .... patch is released ... killzone 2 is destroyed codzone 2 is born worst mp game i've ever played. So mw2 people all 100 million of you ..... stay the F*** away from MAG <---tis my new hope

I understood what you meant to say, and again

I approve this message

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)