By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anyone else disappointed by the ending? (Uncharted 2)

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Quickdraw McGraw said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

I was so pissed that Nate chose Elena over Chloe!

I could not disagree more .

Chloe > Elena.

Troof.

You're crazy.

Around the Network

Why does nobody like Chloe? :(

She can be a bitch sometimes, but she's my favourite character in the series now. Maybe I'm biased because she's Australian :P

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Why does nobody like Chloe? :(

She can be a bitch sometimes, but she's my favourite character in the series now. Maybe I'm biased because she's Australian :P

You are biased, everyone likes Chloe, but they like Elena better. Now get your avatar changed

It would've been epic if they added player choices like inFamous. I almost thought they had when Lazarevic (Name?) had his "chose which one will live" moment in chapter 24/25 somehwere. Would've been awesome having to chose which one lived and which one had to die.

The Doctors vs Whats her name in inFamous -mission was amazing!

OT: I think the ending was superb in itself. But in some way i would've liked a more realistic touch to it. It will be hard to do a Uncharted 3 and not mention all the zombie´esque stuff from U1 and U2. And i would find it strange that Drake would charge into yet another mission and not think twice about being attacked by strange creatures again. Even though both times they are real men but transformed.

SPOILERS, but you should expect them in this thread:
Yeah, the end was kind of a let-down. I HATED the guardian people, but loved the snow beasts (too bad they were costumes
However, the last boss fight was intense; it was much better than the first. And the very last cutscene (Hint: Clowns are scary) had me grinning

Around the Network

Haha yeah..

"Whats's a 10?"
"Clowns"
"CLOWNS?!"
"Yeah?"

:D I loved how he acted like it was the most logical respons to the question.

I laughed alot throughout the game. Great experience. And i haven't even had the time play Multiplayer or unlock all those goodies yet. Next week off is going to be great!

Choosing who to let live would not work, it screws up the next game, unless of course they actually ignore your choice.....

And I would agree with him that clowns are the most scary things

Chloe was a fox!!! Awesome game. It did get a little boring towards the end compared to the train and all, but what a well done game. Those chase scenes were AWESOME. I really felt like i was gonna die...really lol. nerveracking experience

God damned Nathan Drake. He's a charming guy. At the end of Uncharted one, I thought, "Fun game, but what a douche." By the end of Uncharted 2, I was thinking, "most likeable video game character, ever".

And I guess he has the same effect on Chloe. She wasn't the same selfish whore by game's end. She was pretty damned heroic, helping Elena like she did. She came full circle. The change over her happened so gradually, and realistically, that I have to marvel at what Naughty Dog has done.

Before U2's release, there was an article about how it told a story better than any game that came before it. Not sure if I agree or disagree. All I know is that it was a hell of a ride and I loved it.

-off topic: Anybody notice how Nate didn't mind killing an entire army in Drake's fortune, to "I'm not killing anybody. They're just security guards!" to throwing guys off of the roof IN THAT SAME STAGE?

I love video games!

All I want is an actual choice in the third Uncharted between the female characters. Not that I have to choose (Chloe!), but that it's not "we all live happily ever after" but "nooooooooo, I have to choose between you and you, and one of you is going to die because of it" :) If they can make that an engaging storyline, then they've gotten a 100 % out of me :p