By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Let's Take A Look At 2010 (PS3)

ithis said:
I don't see Agent coming out next year. If they want to make an AAA game, that takes time. Either they are working on if for 2.5 years now, or it won't get released next year.

Also, I see MAG selling more, GOW 3 selling more, ModNation Racers selling less.

Plus, as there will be moar PS3s sold, and more buzz/hype in general, should translate to mor sales in general, so maybe a 15% increase in all estimates would apply.

Agent is about 3 years into development. Some even claim concepts dating from around 4 years ago.

I am a Gamer... I play games and not consoles. I have a PC and Console on which I game... I like games. End of Story!

Around the Network

1st quarter is so jam-packed with good games... Gotta start saving up lol xD
Most anticipated is God Of War 3 for sure xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

LMFAO you have The Last Guardian at 1 million + when no ICO game has sold 1 million, but MAG at only 800k-1 million?

I'm pretty sure an exclusive FPS will do better then a series of games that have been commercial failures.

Chairman-Mao said:
LMFAO you have The Last Guardian at 1 million + when no ICO game has sold 1 million, but MAG at only 800k-1 million?

I'm pretty sure an exclusive FPS will do better then a series of games that have been commercial failures.

SoTC sold close to 2 million. I wouldn't call it a commercial failure.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

People who do not understand Roman Numerals should not use them. What the hell is FFVXIII? That is completely wrong and basically says 8. Did you intend 14 - XIV.

Around the Network
dsgrue3 said:
People who do not understand Roman Numerals should not use them. What the hell is FFVXIII? That is completely wrong and basically says 8. Did you intend 14 - XIV.

And people who don't read the entire thread shouldn't try to be smart asses. 

Games I think will be delayed or won't come next year:

Final Fantasy XIIIvs
The Last Guardian [Possibly]
The Agency [Does this still exist?]

EDIT: Also Agent 

4 ≈ One

The Last Guardian is making it out.

The rest you're right

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

twesterm said:
dsgrue3 said:

I did read it thanks. If he intended Final Fantasy 13 Versus then it still does not make sense. You don't mix abbreviations with Roman Numerals. Instead it should read FFXIII Versus. Now kindly piss off.

dsgrue3 said:
twesterm said:
dsgrue3 said:

I did read it thanks. If he intended Final Fantasy 13 Versus then it still does not make sense. You don't mix abbreviations with Roman Numerals. Instead it should read FFXIII Versus. Now kindly piss off.

But that's not the name of the game.. It's Final Fantasy Versus 13. So his "v" was placed correctly, just probably shouldn't have been capitalized.