By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NFS: Shift is the WORST racing game i have played this gen.

I didn't like it too, and, trolls aside, user ratings for this one are lower than the usual (except for the PS3 at metacritic, which looks quite on par as other games).

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Around the Network
Garnett said:

Is it like Forza 2? Where you barely touch a car and the thing spins out of control?

like this

lol

Did you drive with one hand and filmed with the other ???

@Barozi

Nah i was driving but my friend was filming,i was just fucking around.

Ronster316 said:
Fame_Mcswagg said:
Yea they need a nfs hot pursuit. I got to the second turn in the demo and shut my ps3 off. It sucked so bad.

+ 100

The last GREAT NFS game was NFS: Hot pursuit 2. (And when was that released? like 2002?)

Most wanted and Undercover were good, but nothing touches Hot pursuit 2.

But only on the PS2. The Xbox/GC versions were done by a different developer and were not nearly as much fun.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

not anywhere near the worst, but it was a let down

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:

The A.I. is the DIRTIEST i have ever come across in a racer in living memory.

You can be winning a race for 4 out of 5 laps and driving FLAWLESSLY...... and then out of the blue............ WHACK....!!!!!!!!!!!!! the A.I. hits you from BEHIND and guess who spins out of control and loses the race........ thats right, ME.

This game is absolute GARBAGE............ how on earth it is at 84 on metacritic is BEYOND me.

I have completed the NFS world tour........... so i believe i'm in a good position to judge it before anyone thinks i have barely played it.

Even NFS: pro street is better than this shite............ And thats saying somthing.

Have you tried Mario Kart Wii? It's just like that except you can't even race 20 feet with a pow block or AI zooming out of nowhere and knocking you off stage when you're in first all the time. I'm glad we agree that NFS: Shift sucks. I just hate the concept of always doing good then someone stupid ruins all your work.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

wow worse than pro street? i was thinking about picking this up but im not going to bother anymore. thanks for saving me $30. (i was going to buy it from a friend).

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

I played the demo, and I really wasn't sure about it, I think I'll just get Dirt 2 instead....

But next year, Criterion will be making NfS, which will be awesome again!

After playing the Demo the handling made me feel ill. Then I noticed that the car was automatically braking for me before corners! Checked the menu and there was turning and braking assist! What kind of game is this!?!

Turned that stuff off and it was still crap.

yer i didn't like nFS shift either.

i wonter if the wii nfs nitro will be just as bad haha.