By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN playing unannounced Nintendo title next week, not a "B game"

well the other two games that will be showed off are wiiware game, so could this mystery game be...

flowerworks? yes, it's been announced already, but not that many people know about it, and it is supposed to come out in the next few weeks.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

It's not flowerworks, this mystery game hasn't been announced by Nintendo and came out of the blue. How would flowerworks shock anyone like trilogy did? And is it even published by Nintendo?

Kirby or Pikmin 3 (if IGN are to be trusted and it's an A level game). While they have been announced one way or the other, Kirby has been mentioned only for Japan, and Pikmin 3 has been mentioned once and no more - so both could be considered to be coming out of the blue.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

I want it to be Mario Party 9, 2 years after MP8 and still no 9?

Factor 5 has finished Pilotwings by now. If Nintendo wanted to publish it, they could release it this year.

Around the Network

Whatever it is it will get the Wii haters as always crying "Nintendo have abandoned the Hardcorez"!11!

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

DONKEY KONG COUNTRY 4!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I'm the only one who wants a new Custom Robo?

Like i said in the Voice Chat Summary thread, they group it with a set of WiiWare games that they say Nintendo is coming to show them. Makes it sound like it could be WiiWare itself, though another A-quality WiiWare title is nothing bad.

One of the Factor 5 projects might make sense. What little we can get out of Factor 5 (mostly these resumes that keep popping up), indicates that their top-secret Wii projects were slated for 09 releases.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Ari_Gold said:
probably something casual, not aimed at me

OK, mister HARDCORE :-O