By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN playing unannounced Nintendo title next week, not a "B game"

From listening to the podcast he seemed to mean that it was similar to Metroid Prime Trilogy in that it has come out of nowhere.

All we know is that the game is coming to IGN with New Super Mario Bros Wii and 2 other titles, it's published by Nintendo (as they are the ones that haven't announced it) and that it's not a B-title going off what IGN have heard, probably just the title from how they spoke about it.

we don't know what platform it's for or when it's getting announced or released. Some people have thrown around names like Kid Icarus, Star Fox, F-Zero and Kirby all for Wii. Seeing as Matt was saying that Craig should ask Miyamoto about Kid Icarus because that hasn't been asked in a while sounds like it isn't that.

The question is.. What do these guys consider an A title?

Around the Network

For it to be an A title, it probably has to be a franchise we know of, and one that is fairly big. But given that it's supposedly an A title that came out of nowhere, that leads me to believe that it will be on WiiWare.

Could be a Zelda, Mario, Star Fox, F-Zero, Metroid ... Or any number of other stuff, but I'm leaning towards it being WiiWare or we probably would've seen it at E3. Also, it being WiiWare makes it probable that it can be an A title yet still not be announced (even though it's seemingly pretty much complete).

Project HAMMER

On a serious note, no clue. Surprises are good.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

gotta love nintendos announcement stratergies. were gunna get gameplay impressions as the firts media

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

just because they are getting an unannouced game to play doesn't mean they are allowed to reveal what it is.

Around the Network

Wii Music Plus - you know it's gonna happen sooner or later.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Oh its Earthbound developed by Level 5. Book it!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

You people get your hopes up too fast and you overdo it as well.

It's just better to wait, but I think I already know what it is.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=17614760&postcount=427

It's that WiiWare game Nintendo included in their Q4 release schedule. The game is called Eco Shooter: Plant 530 and it's apparently being made by Intelligent Systems. Follow the link and you will see. A game called Eco Shooter was patented by Int Sys last December.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Pikmin Trilogy maybe?

trestres said:
You people get your hopes up too fast and you overdo it as well.

It's just better to wait, but I think I already know what it is.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=17614760&postcount=427

It's that WiiWare game Nintendo included in their Q4 release schedule. The game is called Eco Shooter: Plant 530 and it's apparently being made by Intelligent Systems. Follow the link and you will see. A game called Eco Shooter was patented by Int Sys last December.

Question is how that can be counted as an A-game.

Answer is, IGN are stupid.