By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN playing unannounced Nintendo title next week, not a "B game"

Maynard_Tool said:
Not a B game.. does that mean is a C game or A game??

C or A game... reverse that you have AC... Animal Crossing City Folk plus confirmed?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
trestres said:
You people get your hopes up too fast and you overdo it as well.

It's just better to wait, but I think I already know what it is.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=17614760&postcount=427

It's that WiiWare game Nintendo included in their Q4 release schedule. The game is called Eco Shooter: Plant 530 and it's apparently being made by Intelligent Systems. Follow the link and you will see. A game called Eco Shooter was patented by Int Sys last December.

Question is how that can be counted as an A-game.

Answer is, IGN are stupid.

Wait how does a link to a random GAF thread about an announced Wii Ware title coming out soon become an unannounced "non B title"

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Mario Party 9

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

trestres said:
You people get your hopes up too fast and you overdo it as well.

It's just better to wait, but I think I already know what it is.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=17614760&postcount=427

It's that WiiWare game Nintendo included in their Q4 release schedule. The game is called Eco Shooter: Plant 530 and it's apparently being made by Intelligent Systems. Follow the link and you will see. A game called Eco Shooter was patented by Int Sys last December.

IGN said it came out of nowhere ala Metroid Prime Trilogy

IGN said it wasn't a B-game. 

Eco Shooter: Plant 530 is an announced title that has B-game written all over it.

My conclusion? Either the game isn't Eco Shooter OR IGN are complete dicks.

This being IGN I'm not getting my hopes up.... But still, it'll be interesting to see what Nintendo are up to.

Around the Network

I'm hoping either Pilot Wings or the Long Awaited Kid Icarus.. F-zero would be sweet too.

sweet.. i will tune into IGN next week then or they might talk about it on the next Nintendo Podcast

nah they will just say,

the game is awesome but we cannot talk about it. signed documents preventing us from talking.

So, Kirby is finally coming out? It's been scheduled for this year for a long time (in japan), no?

SosusOCR said:
Pikmin Trilogy maybe?

this doesn't really too far fetched? But they'll surely want to release Pikmin 3 as a standalone at first.